Its Offical: Im Annoying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Just.............thought............I............would............see............how............far............I............can............bugger............up...........the............table............formatting.............Is............this............table............set............to............100%............or............an...........absolute............or............is............it............as............wide............as..........I............can............type?............:angel:

i've done worse :uhoh:
i almost broke the forum once :silent:

btw beli, check your PMs :D

Last edited:
i posted a really long thread once, here in IO and things started acting weird...ask meggie :wink:

I can't wait to see what you're like when you're not pregnant.:drunk:

Cuz with a new baby you'll have so much time for that :wink:

Don't worry, I will still drink for you my troublemaking friend:wink:

Excellent. Thanks. Im pretty much the same all the time. Actually I got asked if I am a joking bully the other day. As I appeared to be bullying a huge middle aged Scot repeatedly by making practical jokes on him. ie swapping his chair for an ultra modern ergonomic one and then pretending to wire it up like an electric chair. The Scot thought it was funny. Just not my 2IC. :shrug:

I am many things.
None of them are anything to boast about.
:up:

Salome said:
I'm not much of a practical joker

I'm not really practical in any way

I was watching America's Funniest Home Vidoes ... which really are not very funny ...

Anyway ...

As a practical joke, this guy's parents had stretched saran wrap across the doorway to his room (much like one does to a toilet) ... anyway, as the guy was stumbling out of his room in the morning, he ran right into the saran wrap ... it was amusing ...

what the hell is saran wrap?

im thinking it is like glad wrap or cling film as it is generically known as. haha glad has an a.k.a

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttdddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg????????????????????????IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddd......................

:yawn:

Oh, and I tried to fit everything on one line, but apparently the forum software is smart and knows where to split it. :shrug:

Angela Harlem said:
what the hell is saran wrap?

im thinking it is like glad wrap or cling film as it is generically known as. haha glad has an a.k.a

Sorry ... yes ... saran wrap ... it's a brand name

Saran Wrap = Glad Wrap = Cling Film

Back
Top Bottom