Its Offical! - I saw a Lipizzaner show on Sat. night and it rocked!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
AND HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO BOYS!!!!

There were just two, out of eight riders, who were male.............and that suprised me!

One was very tanned and Spanish looking while the other looked a cross between Donal Logue and Kenneth Brannagh, and let me tell you - watching him ride his Stallion made my heart beat faster and I drooled and I was sitting so close to the front I wanted to jump up at the end and jump onto the horse with him!

HE WAS HOT SHTUFF :up:

Oh my gawd, and they were all in uniforms, ya know, the Napoleon hat-type and uniform (pardon my ignorance, but I really dont know what War they are from) - Austrian horses...........Vienna?

anyhow, the host was American and his name was ...................shit Ive forgotten -
anyway he reminded me of Tom Hanks.......and one thing he said was (as this was a World Tour), Belfast was the only stop in Ireland they had and that when he told pple in America they were coming here, basically pple were concerned but he said after their four nights here, they found this city a delight to be in, and out of other places in UK the hospitality over here was the best! And he said he'd 'spread the word' on our city................................

awwwwwwwwwww! :hug: how sweet!
:aww:

tell u what though, the Lipizzaners were gorgeous! And my fav was the 'Airs Above the Ground' with those 3 special moves............all the camera flashes went off everytime one stallion leaped up and kicked both back legs out!

AMAZING!

Anyone else here seen their show?

Very very good, glad I saw it, and very thankful they came. Yesterday was the last show at 2.30pm before the packing up and leaving Belfast....:(..........I always get sad to see a show go..............:(

Two horses were a cream colour and the whole show :up: - all those years in practising......those horses really are the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

hey maddie, your posts are so full of energy, i feel like i can skip my morning coffee :heart: it sounds like you really enjoyed the show.

kenneth brannagh :drool:

Ahem, Lippizaner horses are native to Slovenia - the city of Lipizza has stables with them. Our "great" neighbours Austrians want to claim them as their own. I've seen Lipizzaner shows on Austrian and Slovene TV and it's very interesting to watch. :yes:

(if you watched the movie Crimson Tide where Hackman and Washington argue over the origin the movie makers didn't do their research)

took me up to the 4th paragraph of your post to realize what a Lipizzaner show is

Back
Top Bottom