It's officail # school time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiGi

New Yorker
I registered to go back to school today and take the classes I need in order to be eligible to get into med school. I think I am going to be busy with that and work.

ah I remember school
all 7 weeks between the various holidays
someone hug me please

this will be my last semester
if I survive and don't completely burn out I will buy you all drinks

maybe
probably not

I leave school in FOUR MONTHS but I have 2 months of exams which are in May/ June

We kept getting lectures on how time was running out and how we needed to be focused and all that jazz..*sits on seat rocking back and forth*......well no not actually :crack:

Sicy said:
You're going to med school but you cant spell Official?

:der:

LOL

I have a desire to go to med school, so i am going to take these classes and volunteer in a hospital to see if it is right for me or not.....either i can't type or i can't spell. Most likely the spelling bit.

Lara Mullen said:
We kept getting lectures on how time was running out and how we needed to be focused and all that jazz..*sits on seat rocking back and forth*......well no not actually :crack:

Be careful on your tests doll, they consume your life while you stay up till God knows when studying. :crazy: So you should start reviewing now. Trust me.

And congrats DiGi! That's awesome! I'd be a nurse, but I get faint in the presence of needles, don't like blood, and can hardly add! Now, who needed an exam by Dr. Lilly? :macdevil:

i've been in spain a week, so yes, i'm hunting older threads...

:up:
It seems the best way to figure out what to do with your life is to just keep trying things that interest you. :D Congrats!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom