It's offcial # Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
I just found out about Big Kev this week....

AND I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I find that hilarious.

Oh my god.

Notiti, dont do it. Please.

Oh dear....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

home01a.jpg

Apparently, Big Kev is this annoying guy who is in commercials selling Australian made products and he always says, "IM EXCITED!" :happy: I havent seen any of the commercials yet though.

stop this insanity, please i beg of u, nooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:scream: :scream: :scream:

nooooooooooo

out of all the things to tell your dear cousin about a beautiful country and u tell her about him?!!!!!!

*slaps looney over the toosh

Hey, she was the one who brought it up! It wasnt me that told her about Big Kev, it was Blair the Aussie from London I'm sure!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP THHHHHHHHHISSSSSSSS TTTTHHHREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDd!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE SAVE ME NOW!!!!! :no: :no: :no:

poster.jpg

who would have thought.....

*~*~
:huh: As I said before, I never repeat myself......

Listen. obviously Big Kev be pimpin hard core non-stop. See I have an objective standpoint on the matter, as I have not yet become immune to his hilarity. Granted I do not have to see him eight billion times a day, but still. Come on! Fat guy in bright shirt = funny. Straight up. Oh and it is not calluna's fault yo. This is purely the work of an Ozzie.

As a visitor to Australia, I feel it is my duty to list some of the nice things about the country in this thread instead of just the silly, annoying things. Although, at a concert I was at last night they did name-drop Big Kev and it made me think of notiti. They said, "This next song is a new one....AND I'M EXCITED!"

Anyway here goes, I will add more as I think of them:

- Electric kettles for tea instead of coffee makers.

- Parrots in the tree outside my window

- Rage on Saturday nights

- good, cheap merlot

- baked tomatoes at breakfast (but spaghetti on toast for breakfast = :yuck: does anybody actually eat that??)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom