IT'S JUST OFFICIAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to study biology with my gf

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I prefer Bonology.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

get a room!

lol, I've always wanted to use that on Salome for a change
wink.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

biochemistry is where it's at

that's what all the cool kids do

I tried to hook my mom up with my 10th grade biology teacher. He was also the track coach.

But then I realized, as I was about to slip him her phone number, that she was 5-6 inches taller than he was!! :eek:

:lol:

:|

i used to write dirty things about bono all over r my frienes books nad notebooks and school and they got mad at me but they love me so they got over it.

I've been afraid of Biology since 7th grade when I was forced to disect a frog with a dull knife. My lab partner was one of those prissy girls who was like "eeeeeeeeewwww grosss" :rolleyes: and in order for me to get a decent grade I had to mutulate Kermit with a dull knife and got a bad grade anyway because my work was "messy" When I said that my knife was dull the teacher just laughed, and told me it wasn't....he was a big fucking idiot anyway.

MATH IS EVIL!!!!!

Back in the olden days when I was a student, I didn't mind biology. I thought it was rather interesting. I guess I like learning about plants and animals and genetics and stuff.

:wave:

MATH IS EVIL!!!!!

Lemon Meringue said:
Back in the olden days when I was a student, I didn't mind biology. I thought it was rather interesting. I guess I like learning about plants and animals and genetics and stuff.

YES! Biology is the only good science because it isn't all mathy!

Basstrap said:
biochemistry is where it's at

that's what all the cool kids do

Definitely not :no:

I only took that class cuz I had to, it was such a joke that with a curve, the people who had a 65% ended up with the A's. :crazy:

Lilly, is there anything in particular that you're having a hard time with? If it's the Kreb Cycle, sorry kiddo, you're on your own - NOBODY understands it.........

Krebs cycle is WHERE IT'S AT!!

I had to memorize that sucker...enzymes and all

Back
Top Bottom