It's ironically official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
What if the President for the American Heart Association were morbidly obese?

math homework makes me think other thoughts.

tee hee

consequently, nothing in alanis' song is actually "ironic"

I was just thinkin' today about some things that people said at this other forum I go to, and it made me wonder why people have to be stupid and do things purely to piss people off. That's like wearing a fur coat to a PETA rally or something. I was thinking about some other stuff too, but it doesn't really belong in this thread.

rain on your weeding day?

no I'm sorry, that isn't ironic
unfortunate, yes, ironic, no

now if the groom was in an accident where is genitalia was crushed ON HIS WEDDING DAY
that's ironic

"I mean, these job interviews, Troy... The word ?vivesection? a staggering understatement. I mean, can you define irony?"

you all are missing a very essential point here.

the fact that "ironic" and it's detailed situations aren't ironic is very very very ironic.

:scratch: not just a hat rack, my friends.

335%3A899923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352889658ot1lsi

What if the President of the American Cancer Society smoked cigarettes and had a year round fake bake tan?!?! :slant:

Lemon Meringue said:
What if the President of the American Cancer Society smoked cigarettes and had a year round fake bake tan?!?! :slant:

:lol: everytime i walk by a tanning salon i heckle the fake bakers in them. sometimes i even open the door to voice my rather loud displeasure at their golden brown chicanery.

HelloAngel said:

:lol: everytime i walk by a tanning salon i heckle the fake bakers in them. sometimes i even open the door to voice my rather loud displeasure at their golden brown chicanery.

My dad goes tanning...

Stop heckling my daddy! :mad:

:p

Basstrap said:

now if the groom was in an accident where is genitalia was crushed ON HIS WEDDING DAY
that's ironic

:laugh: :lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

OMG ROFLMFAO

Basstrap said:

that's ironic

I can't tell if that's ironic or not because I'm too deeply, deeply disturbed by the image of a genitalia crushing accident. :|

________
:wave: hi shannon and april

HelloAngel said:

Chicanery - now *that's* a difficult word for me to place in everyday conversation :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom