its fucking official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
i screw up everything i touch i just want to never have to deal with the world again.

please dont try and make me feel better im fucking sick of it and i quit because theres no reason to try anymore
borna fucking loser always a fucking loser

this is the worst week of my life and i jsut wanna die

I'm sorry, BabyGrace.
frown.gif

I would share my luck with you if I could
not that I'm particularly lucky or anything
but I would share with you

Stop it!!!

I demand you not talk about yourself like that!

You are not a loser! Shit sucks every once in a while, I know this. Things can only get better for you from here.

i know you would Salome and that's the kind of thing that keeps me going sometimes.

I really dont want any of you to feel sorry for me, we all have bad things happen to us and I know that somewhere in here God has a plan for me. I'm just exhausted by it right now

I have no idea what to say, cause only you know what your going through, not even going to say "I know how you feel...." Causue everyone is different. All I can say is that I at one point in my life I felt like losing all hope and it was the darkest point in my life so far. But I'm still here and that is a good thing.

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Darlin, i know what youre going through.I assume I know what youre talking about anyway. It happened to me, but you find a way believe me you do. The world looks like shit right now and you are going to feel like things are over but believe me when I say they aren't.
You will find a way Nikki.
The thing to not do is sit back and think "oh well". You need to try and find other ways to get around it for now.
My heart sank when I read this but not because of whats happened, as I know you'll fidn a another way eventually(youre too smart, and talented not to) but because of how upset you must be.
Also remember that its such a HUGE competition you're up against. It doesnt reflect your skills or talent and what you can be.
You're so young sweetie, I know right now you wont believe that, but its not an end.
Remember what you always tell me about hope?
I got it back again babe, as I always do, and you will too. Just dont let it slide too far away.

I'd take you out for a major shopping spreee if I could then I'd sit thru an afternoon of hockey with ya
smile.gif

You know where I am if you want to talk
Love ya
Amanda xx

Pain is particular*, meaning everybody's pain can only be understood by themselves. Empathy's not even enough.

I'm sorry a gentle, caring and beautiful personality like you feels this bad about herself... if it can't get any worse, it can only get better.

I suck at advice
biggrin.gif

Let me just sign off as

4a

*E. Jennings quote

[This message has been edited by foray (edited 12-18-2001).]

BabyG, dont stop believing in yourself. Please listen to what everyone has said. You really are a very beautiful, smart and talented girl. like Manda, i'm only assuming at what you're talking about, and she's right. What you are aiming for takes the average person years ahead of you (in age) to achieve. You are so young, and you will get there, perhaps its fate's way of saying you aren't ready just yet. And just think, when you do get to where you want to be, the victory will all that more sweeter. You will win Nik. I only say that cos a person like youself can never lose it babe.
I'm thinking of you sweetie.

xxxooo

actually im much better now. i posted this in a really bad moment but its over, im not quitting anything, maybe just making some changes. sorry for saying the f-word four times in one post
biggrin.gif

would you all accept a huge hug from me? I owe it to you
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom