it's been a long time since we had a nice, riveting io thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am wearing pink pump slippers today

Yesterday I went without socks and went walking along the beach, then walking along the edge of the water. Then on the train home I realised there was a lot of sand between my toes. :mad:

dandy said:
barefoot

wearing my new strappy sandals with ultra high heels.

:drool:

i'm not girly except when it comes to the shoes.

i love high heels. i am in love with a gold round toed pair but the heel is about 4 inches high

i can't even walk in smaller heels. i always last about 20 minutes in them before complaining :sad:

heels dont agree with me..I always get the heel stuck in the grates walking down the street, shoe goes one way, leg goes the other, not pretty

Hulk Hogan said:
i've got a tube sock on my weenie.

resourceful, hulk. this is a good solution for what to do with your odd socks. :up:

p.s. maybe you could get together with gary coleman. i think you would be hot together. :cute:

Lara Mullen said:

resourceful, hulk. this is a good solution for what to do with your odd socks. :up:

p.s. maybe you could get together with gary coleman. i think you would be hot together. :cute:

:hmm: The Hulkster will consider this

Lara Mullen said:
i love high heels. i am in love with a gold round toed pair but the heel is about 4 inches high

:drool:

mine have 4 inch heels. they were so fabulous i got a black pair and a pink pair.

Lara Mullen said:

i can't even walk in smaller heels. i always last about 20 minutes in them before complaining :sad:

:lol:

flats literally hurt my calves. it's ridiculous.

I like dipping your sock in brandy and then squeezing them into the dogs water bowl - and then drinking from the bowl. barefoot?

Way back in high school my band director told us (for some unGodly reason, I do NOT know) that wearing a condom was like - and I quote-

"Wearing socks in the shower".

:shocked:

Why he would have told us that is beyond me. It is sorta creepy in retrospect. I haven't forgotten that in nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
I mopped the apartment floors 2 days ago and wore my special Spongebob squarepants socks while doing so.
They're yellow and have a SB pompon :)

Back
Top Bottom