It's AWficial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!

Well, i've hopped into "It's a fishie"
wink.gif
forum a couple of times before. Looks like i can't decide whether to post regularly or not LOL.

I'm sure someone will reply eventually - either that or this thread will look redicioulus.
biggrin.gif

ps: what is "a fissure"? Just a wordplay because it sounds similar to "it's official" or is it an actual word?

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-02-2002).]

Ya, tis a wordplay. A fissure means um...a division...like a crack, or a seperation of sorts...In science its used as fission, like nuclear fission, a nucleus (a big one) splits creating energy. This is prolly more info on fission that you were after so I'll stop killing your thread with my boring diatribe and let it go!

biggrin.gif

Hello!

*checks time*

I'm gonna be late for work!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Well, i gotta admit, you do have a consistent way of posting.
confused.gif

Angela: that wasn't killing my thread, thanks for elaborating. But isn't that "nuclear fusion "?

As for hay, i once heard a song that had a line "let's make some hay", and if that meant what i think it meant...

Anyway -
i think this thread is leaning towards "pathetic" now, i shouldn't have said that about someone replying eventually. LOL, i wouldn't want anyone to feel obliged to reply.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-02-2002).]

Its really no fun here U2g..

The threads are not interesting, they're actually really dumb and boring, and have no real value at all whatsoever.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
It really sucks here. Trust us.

How can a "anything goes" forum suck? And why wouldn't it be fun, Sicy?

If you two are trying to tell me you're bothered by me posting in this forum, just say so and i'll stop.

Originally posted by U2girl:
But isn't that "nuclear fusion "?

Actually, there're nuclear fusion and fission. Fusion is combinding things together while fission is dividing a thing(well...sort of
tongue.gif
). Both of them can generate a great amount of energy.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Its really no fun here U2g..

The threads are not interesting, they're actually really dumb and boring, and have no real value at all whatsoever.

Eh?

Thanks risti! I thought I had lost some more cells when I saw nuclear fusion, cos that exists too doesn't it?

And popgirl and sicy are right u2girlie. This place is for ppl wanting to up their post count. speaking of which...am I at 3000 yet?????????

dammit Im going to have to post about some more shit..maybe the different types of energy and fission.

fission chips anyone????

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i noticed my latest instalment today
yeah, when did that happen?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:

And popgirl and sicy are right u2girlie. This place is for ppl wanting to up their post count. speaking of which...am I at 3000 yet?????????

LOL, if that's what this forum is really about, i have no business here. My post count is too high as it is already.

Thanks for elaborating Christiana.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-03-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom