It's an official love letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hulk Hogan

The Fly
Dear Gary Coleman,

It has been brought to the Hulkster's attention that perhaps the two of us should get together. At first, I did not consider such a thing. But last night, while I was saying my prayers and eating my vitamins, I reconsidered. I would be honored if you would be my little Hulkamaniac.

Please consider.

Yours truely,

Hulk Hogan

Dear Mullen4Prez,

I recently returned to the ring for a one night only tag team match with HBK Shawn Michales brother. The 24 inch pythons were running wild that night brother.

Love,

Hulk

Dear Hulky,

You cannot begin to imagine my surprise and joy at seeing this love letter from you. It's been a long time since I have had a love letter. To get one from you is the best thing since sliced bread. I think that we could embark upon a very special trip together.

Love and kisses,

Your little Hulkamaniac (YLH)

Dear Gary,

I just returned from walking through the valley of the shadow of death, and to my surprise, you have already answered my query.

I am tickled to find out that you want a piece of the 24 inch pythons. I understand that my biceps are almost the size of your entire body, and I am soooo glad that you can look past our differences and love Hulk just for being Hulk.

I hope this is the start of a long and beautiful relationship brother.

Yours in love,

Hulk Hogan

Dear Hulk,

I am always here lurking and waiting to hear from you. I only pop up when you appear.

I love you for your beautiful mind, your wit AND your biceps. I hope you can see past my height problem, I can make up for it in other ways I can assure you of that.

I can just sense we are made for each other,

Love and kisses,

YLH

To My Beloved Little Hulkamaniac,

One can use the height differential to our advantage, if you know what i mean. :sexywink:

Prayers and Vitamins,

Hulk Hogan

:lol:

dear hulkster

i knew this was a great idea

i hope i can be your bridesmaid at the hulk/ coleman wedding. :cute:

ps - cute outfit gary :)

Dear Hulk and Gary,

In a world filled with such violence and hate, it is a wonderful thing to see two great people find such a love in each other. Yes, I know that I am probably intruding and interfering in your correspondence; however, I just wanted to say how refeshing it is to see the seed of love flourish and blossom.

Much love for your endless love,

myusernamehere

Dear Messrs Hogan and Coleman,

Our client Mr Stone Cold Steve Austin wishes to point out that he is mildly amused at reports of homosexual fumblings between yourselves, and quite phlegmatic on not being invited to join in, particularly in light of the fact that he is currently "otherwise engaged".

Yours faithfully,

Derschbein, Fischbein and Schlossel

Attorneys-at-Law
New York, New York

Dear Mr Myusernamehere,

Our client Mr Stone Cold Steve Austin wishes to point out that he is an avid reader of your column, and particularly intrigued at your recent missive alluding to rumours of a forthcoming "marriage" between Mr Hulk Hogan and Mr Gary Coleman.

Yours faithfully,

Derschbeing, Fischbein and Shlossel,

Attorneys-at-Law
New York, New York

Dear myusernamehere,

Hulk and I are very grateful for your kind words. You are not intruding, we welcome the comments from all our friends. We are vying for "Interference couple of the year" award this year. We hope everyone will be as generous as you while casting their votes.

Much love,

G.C. & Hulky.

Dear financeguy,

Thank you for passing on the message. I will let Hulky deal with Stone Cold Steve Austin's allegations. Hulk and I are rock solid, I will assure you of that. Never before did I realise of the joy of finding love. I really feel complete now. I'm choking up now just thinking of how special he is. :heart:

Yours,

G.C.

Dear Gary, Hulk, and the lawyerly people,

When will the wedding be? Where are you registered? Will Stone Cold Steve Austin be the best man? Will you wear Vera Wang? Do these pants make me look fat?

:heart:
myusernamehere

Dear Gary Coleman,

I am shocked and outraged at your announced plans to wed Hulk Hogan. I left a very voluptous Lois Lane in order to be with you, Gary. Now I have to sit and watch as Lois shags up with the Green Lantern, and you jump and skip through the daisies with Hulk Hogan.

What about The Man of Steel, eh? What about The Man of Steel. :sad:

For shame, Gary Coleman... for shame.

-Clar.. err... Superman

Dear Superman,

Hulk & I have not made any wedding plans. I am waiting for Hulk to make any such announcement and he would also have to propose to me. We would however love to have you over some night.

Please get back to us with a night that suits you,

Much love man of steel,

G.C.

Dear Hulk Hogan, Gary Coleman, financeguy, my usernamehere and Superman,

:coocoo:

Love,
Sicy

Dear Superman,

What'choo talkin' about, Super? You don't want the 24 inch pythons running wild... on YOU!, do you? I didn't think so.

Sincerly,

Hulk Hogan

Dear Gary Coleman,

Will you marry me?

Prayers and vitamins,

Hulky

Back
Top Bottom