It's an official love letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Superman,
I'm dismayed that you would cheat on me with Hulk Hogan and Gary Coleman. Of all the people that you could cheat on me with, why does it have to be with these two? Please let's just talk this over tonight when you rescue me once again.

Love always and forever,
Lois Lane

Dear Lois,

Why this sudden change of heart? Just last night you were riding the train with Jimmy Olsen and The Green Lantern (you seem to forget that I have X-ray vision), and now you want me back?

You confuse Superman, Lois... confuse confuse confuse.

Steely yours,

Superman

Angela Harlem said:
Dear any of you,

Can I be the Other Woman?

Not quite an Angel,
of Harlem

Maybe you could be wonder woman, Angel (almost) of Harlem. :hmm:

LM

Dear Superman,

Noone, and I mean noone can ever replace you. I realize that my eyes may have wandered but it's you I want. You are my world, my sunshine, my solar system. You are the most wonderful superhero ever!

Smoochie Boochie Darling,

Lois Lane

Dear Lara and genericallynameduser,

I believe there is already a Wonder Woman, Lar. Maybe I could dual her and we can declare a winner?
Miss identityless-usernamed-one, you're hired!

:kiss: ,
Me

There can only be one GARY, Gary.

:shh:

Number 2 will rise to the top.

Dear Anovelpun O'Harlem,

I can get you book deals, made for TV movies made about you. Maybe, just maybe if all goes to plan I can get you the ever elusive Oprah booking.
All you need to do is get Gary or Hulk (whichever one you choose) all liquored/drugged up and seduce him. Don't forget your video camera, because we shant forget about the power of the internet.

Sincerely,
myusernamehere

Dear agentnamehere,

I am really hopeful that my 'encounters' prove financially beneficial for both of us. Mum would be so proud. She'd especially love me being on Oprah. I hope I get Fat Oprah though, as I dont want her to show me up. I am entirely tickled pink that you got my pun. It makes me want to cry. But I shant cry. I have carefully applied my makeup to begin the seduction. Roll the cameras please....Digital, you say? Whatever. My left is my better side. Cue Danielle Steel Scene!

Cheque's in the mail,
Whole Lotta Harlem

Dear Angiogram Harlot,

Save those tears for after the relationship goes sour. See if we tell Oprah that you were used, abused, and negelected by a man; she'll want you on the show more. Infact, I have just sent her some lovely, high fat, high carb pork chop cookies, to take care of that weight issue.

attention whorally yours,

youevergetsickofhavingalongusernameandhavingtotypeitallthetime.

Back
Top Bottom