It's An Official Farewell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Well, I'm not leaving QUITE yet...but we are hitting the road tomorrow morning to spend the weekend back home. Then we come back Sunday night...but I'll just have enough time to grab some extra clothes before jumping back in the car to go out of town again for some classes. Once I leave tomorrow, I won't be back online until the night of Friday the 21st.

Please try to contain your excitement, asstrap. :sexywink:

I'll miss you guys! :hug:

ah, I see!
now what you said makes sense

at any rate!
though my self esteem will be nurtured during this period I will miss you immensely

:wave: :hug: Goodluck you Katty person you! Be strong! I know you're gonna kick some major insurance schooling arse ;) :wink:

don't worry everyone, I will keep IO entertaining with my zainy whiles

U2SavesTheWorld said:
Does this have anything to do with the BUM?

:shifty:

BUM no longer exists, and it should never be spoken of again. Sometimes, the greatest things turn out to be the worst things, and that's all I'll say on that.

ANYWAY..........

I just came to say goodbye because we're going to be leaving within the hour. I'll be keeping in touch with a couple folks over the phone though, so if anything interesting/exciting/weird/wonderiffic happens, they'll be sure to post it here for me. :D

:wave: I honestly will miss you guys!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I'm still here, dammit!

Dad's running late today, and now he's on the phone. :crack:

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

:wave:

bonochick said to use the lightbulb or i am in trouble.

I am on the phone right now with my bonochick and she sends the message that she made it ok and that she misses everyone ...except for basstrap ;)

I will post more later

*walks in late and exhausted*

Yay Kat! have fun you!

I shall listen to Ryan adams and cry one tear everynight until your return. :sad:

and dont get too excited bassy. I'm still here. kat has left me in charge of bashing you till she gets back. I'll try my best. Wanker.

an official update

I was just on the phone with Bonochick and so far she is doing ok. So far the toilet lid in her room is broken, the lamp in her room is broken and she was hit (bumped) by a car which only knocked her into a mud puddle( she is ok, her leg just hurts). Then she was given the wrong room number to go to her class(not her fault) which fortunately for her someone pointed her towards the right room. At the time she was talking to me on the phone she was writing a song and just told me she had watched (through the keyhole) someone punch someone else. she says she misses everyone here and cannot wait to post here again soon

:sad: man , do I miss her!!!!!!:sad:

Jeez.. :huh:

You're a strong woman Kat.. hang in there!! :hug:

and hurry back.. pleba needs you :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom