It's an official confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thom Yorke and Chris Martin are soooooooo boring and bland. They should not be mentioned in this thread with the likes of Bono. :angry:

zoney! said:
Thom Yorke and Chris Martin are soooooooo boring and bland. They should not be mentioned in this thread with the likes of Bono. :angry:

Chris Martin is so ugly. He's bald and scrawny. He totally grosses me out.

I hate Pop. I think Bono should stop trying to appeal to the masses and just be his beautiful self. :drool: If you don't like it, DON'T COME IN HERE!!

how dare u say that!!!!!!111 Y don't you have a U2-related avatar, you must not be a real fan.

I :love: Guggi and Gavin's scary, greasy looking hair :drool:

Dik Evans is hot too.......even though I don't know what he looks like, but he's Edge's brother so :combust: :faint:

omfg!!!!! I just realized that niether my location nor my signature are U2 related. I'm a horrible person and I deserve to die :cry:

Please forgive me lord bono :sad: :sad: :sad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
omfg!!!!! I just realized that niether my location nor my signature are U2 related. I'm a horrible person and I deserve to die :cry:

Please forgive me lord bono :sad: :sad: :sad:

Me either!! OMG!!! I'll get busted!!!

JeopardyQueen said:

Bono and his mullet are great! Thom Yorke and Chris Martin suck BECAUSE they're ugly and have no mullets. I'll challenge yoy to Jeopardy any day and win!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMC....I love you. :heart:

holy shit!! i've gone more than 10 minutes woithout listening to a u2 song!!!!!!! the world is coming toan end!! i have another band's cd in my cd player!! i'm suhc a traitor1 time to go post in zoo about it now!!

shame on u!!!!!!1 I bet Bono is crying him self to sleep rite now!!!!!11

what's with yer avatar, there's no edge in it!?!?! How dare u abandon him!!!!!11

ILuvLarryMullen said:
PoP bOnO iZ sO mUcH hOtTeR!!!!!!111 :angry: I wAnNa ToUcH hIs BuBbLe PaNts!!!!!!!!!!!11

OMC wifey! :drool: :drool: :drool: :love:

I :heart: the BUBBLE PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna pop the bubbles like bubble wrap :sexywink: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom