it's a shellfishful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're right zoney, the crustaceans haven't done anything wrong...

so then is it okay for me to kidnap my ex-roommate and cook her?

:|

hey beegee.......

last time I checked on the status of "giving a crap about what bondangesgilr84 says", it was non-exsistant! Or something. :|

Damn Arabs. :grumpy:

beegee -

you know when you got to Safeway and the lady asks you "paper or plastic?" she means for your head....not your groceries, right?

Paper: you live...we don't need to see what's underneath
Plastic: choke on it, please! :|

mindy -

Storks were grounded the day you were born. You were dragged to your parents by a heard of three-legged jackasses. :|

I was thinking of setting up a bonfire and throwing all her stuff in there... because I know she's going to run right into it because she's shallow enough to chase after a fake Vuitton or Fendi pocketbook :rolleyes:

Seriously, I just wish she'd go away... even though I don't live with her anymore, she still exists and she still goes to my university and I see her in my classes: she's taking all these hard science classes (that are very rigorous and more oriented towards pre-medies like me) instead of the really basic ones because she thinks she needs them to be an elementary school science teacher :eyebrow:

and currently, she actually has a higher GPA than me!!! :mad: But then she did take "easy A" classes while I took much harder ones -- damn you C+ for calculus II, I will have my revenge someday! :sigh:

Last edited:
I forgot to mention she's actually shocked when she sees the midterms are hard... of course you'd think they're hard if you started studying the night before :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom