It's a form of Officiality #Jkayet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I came in here about 10 minutes ago...

And I swear, the past 15 or so threads all had Jkayet as the last poster...

Methinks Jenn had lots of time on her hands today. And was very curious about the forum. And was very opinionated.

Or very bored. She could be very bored. I'm very bored. Anyone else bored? Bueller?

:wink:

lp-headshot.jpg

Last edited:
I'm bored. I need motivation to get up and do something.

Somebody needs to set my pants on fire or something.

Dude, these were my favorite pajama pants! :mad:

They have reindeer...my mom sent them to me for Valentine's Day...

*thinks that Mom stocked up on after Christmas sales* :D

Yeah, Kat, get dressed. And take off the burnt pants. It smells like fire in here....

Ooh, wait a tic, fire! *walks over to BC trying to keep warm*

Bonochick said:
If only there was someway I could stay online and go take a shower simultaneously. :hmm:

Ah, there is. Let me find the story.

Here it is.

An Internet toilet roll browser and a web-enabled chopping board were among cutting edge designs at the Ideal Home Show in London, reported BBC.

Brunel University design graduates came up with five of the 15 products showcased in the Future Concepts gallery.

Design graduate Andrew Cubitt has taken the humble toilet roll and turned it into a hi-tech news and information service.

A unit installed in front of the cubicle wall provides up-to-the-minute information on products, stocks and shares, and lottery results. You can even print off the information on a standard toilet roll.

That was from my local newspaper, haven't found an online link to the story yet.

Last edited:
Hey, if somebody gives me money to move to Colorado, I can get a job hooked up!

*pause*

What do you mean no???????? :mad:

adamswildhoney said:
:lmao:

*is going to Denver this summer*

Kat you can come if you fit in my luggage!:laugh:

Take me!!!!!

*begins crash diet so I will fit in your luggage*

I'll cut off limbs! I will!! Just give me some vodka and a chainsaw!

:wave: yes, i'm bored...actually, i have plenty of things i SHOULD be doing, but they are all boring, so i'm here instead. :) And I rarely take over the forum, so I decided it should be done from time to time... ;)

and ouch, the vodka and chainsaw idea sounds painful...but denver is fun... :hmm:

Last edited:
jkayet said:

and ouch, the vodka and chainsaw idea sounds painful...but denver is fun... :hmm:

The job is in Vail...a gal I know works for a branch in a different town. She said it's a great company, excellent benefits, and the Christmas party gets really out of hand every year. Hehe...:D

Why can't I live in Colorado? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom