It's a fissureman's friend#1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
My husband is sitting on the roof at present drinking beer with his friends.
They do not see a problem with this.
It is 10pm at night and they have covered our houses with christmas lights.

I am pretending everything is normal hehehehe :hyper: :shifty: :crack:

They dont listen daisyB. :( They just say "come bearing gifts of beer or remain 10 paces from the ladder!"

I should steal the ladder and leave them there.

I think I am bored.

If I didnt resemble a Jersey calf I would climb up on the roof too. I have never been on my roof.
Have you been on your roof?

yes...it does sound like fun!!!

it does sound a little dangerous...but I did go on a drunken boar tour before...I'm sure drunkeness and boats shouldn't go together...ermm.....

Angela Harlem said:
Have you been on your roof?

I once fell through a shed roof when I was much younger and almost covered myself in creosote...there were certain circumstances though..stupidity being one..ranks up there with when I shoved a hose into a bees nest which they had furnished within a dry soil mound down the bottom of my garden..I don't think they minded~

did Mr Harlem and friends take a TV set up there as well Angie..or just entertain themselves with lager babble?

Just get the water hose, start spraying and tell them it's raining!

They should be drunk enough! :drunk:

Hehe they are down now...obviously being almost 24 hours later....but there has begun a Chevy Chase war in the street with Xmas lights.

Acro, how did you survive childhood?

:wave:

We have two rooves...(roofs?) One over the garage and porch, right in front of my bedroom, and the other over our heads (obviously). The one over the garage is flat, so we go out there all the time.

The best was the day I was taking photos out there for photography class. My mom drove up, sprang out of the car, looked up and yelled, "Sweetie! don't jump!"

Ah...I once tried to climb my roof from the flat part....but i ended up falling and scraping my entire side instead. I'm accident prone, i think.

------------------
And for the record, when i saw the title, I thought this post was going to be about "fisheman's friend"--the cough drops...maybe we only have them in Canada. They're brown and gross and taste like...fish....but they damn well work better than any vicks or halls or anything of a menthol-lyptus type nature.

Last edited:
my brother feel through a roof once

aside form that...as I have said here before....I threw a hammer at his neck once

long story

well...me and keith were pretend playing olympics...
(no good comes from doing that!)

we were doing the hammer toss
you know, you twirl around and around and gets lots of speed up so that when you release it
it goes real far

I released right into my brothers neck

luckily for him it was the blunt end!

I felt bad

okay...so it wasn't such a long story

christmas decorating always brings about a few arguments...

ah...let us bask in the irony :)

Back
Top Bottom