IT'S A FISSURE #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
My husband the big boofhead, is going to France on Monday. He will be in the Riveriera on Valentines Day, while I am stuck here in miserable cold cesspool Sydney starting my new job, worrying about him because of that stupid dream I had that has prevented me from sleeping properly since.

We've never been apart.
frown.gif

Angie babe
frown.gif

*BBBBIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Huuuuggssss*

Just think of all the lovely things MADMAX will bring back for ya.
The week will go really quick and...just put off Valentines Day until the night he gets home!
smile.gif

aww thats so cute angie. I would go nuts if I saw the same person every single day of my life not missing any days.
icon38.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
The week will go really quick and...just put off Valentines Day until the night he gets home!
smile.gif
take care angie

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

that sucks. But like someone said the week will go by very fast and he will back home before you know it!
wink.gif

------------------
"It's Evolution Baby!"

Thankyou guys *sniff*

I just realised, that its actually 10 days, with Aus being the arse end of the world. I can't imagine spending 3 days in total on an aeroplane.

Wombat, you reckon Bill has a spare Orchy bottle and part of an old Nlyex hose he doesn't need?

frown.gif

At least Fox has put on the AFL channel for me, I think that was very nice of them.

frown.gif

When you guys see each other again, it will be one of the best moments. (((Angie)))

That's what I keep tellin' myself 'bout John...I might only get to see him once for a week this year.
frown.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom