Its a fission cold fusion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
yesterday I was loading the baby who resembles a sack of potatoes into her car seat and as I stood up, the car door started moving slowly closed and smashed my shoulder. I let out an extremely loud "****!!!" and waited for a minute for the pain to subside and continue on my merry way.

It is over 24 hours later now, and up until a couple of hours ago it wasn't really that painful. Now it is hurting like a son of a bitch and I dont know why. I also have the ugliest khaki bruise on my shoulder.

I hurt.

Heap the sympathy my way please.

:grumpy:

betcha if you look at the bruise from far away...you know..I bet you it looks like that doohicky thingamabobby that you having sitting on the whatchamacallit... :lol:

awww.....boo hoo sob sob there there...

*takes kleenex out and tell Ange to blow*

:wink:

purple is pretty!

thanks guaca guaca, you so kind...:grumpy:

:D

fisher price...im sure they're an american company...its actually called a baby gym.
...which plays poker machine musak.

more sympathy please. my shoulder will need amputating soon.
its dire.
:|

Careful, potato sack baby pretty soon will start mimicking mom.

"Ahgoo goo ga ga shit! ga ga gooo abooggy booo fuck! ga ga"

awwwwwwwwww

poor angie :kiss:

in sort of related news, I have this bad cold
you all should have sympathy hugged me if it wasn't contagious
I'm a walking germ :grumpy:

LOL yes, watch out with the cursing in front of the kid. :D

Sorry about your shoulder...surely a doc will fix it. :hug:

really..so that's why he has all the lines all over his face...he's a walking encylopedia..I get it...and here I thought he had a runin with a tire...:lol:

Last edited:
makes perfect sense to me..but then again..that Canuck humour...it's a stretch...:eyebrow:

sorry like Canuck better..sounds more hockey night in canada'ish....which is aboot as Canadian as you can get...:tongue: but for you just this once..fine...Canuck it is... :lol:

830200b9.jpg

i hope so too flour. thanks. i have a few months til she really stsrts talking, i can stop right? if she ever mimicks me and repeats the other day's performance ":censored: you *** *** :censored::censored::censored: you!!!!!" she will be sent to boarding school.

my shoulder is purple :wink:

i like canadians. like screamer and guaca guaca.
:heart:

Back
Top Bottom