It So Fickle #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Refugee
So, why in the world can I not make up my mind about what I want to do with myself?

Any reasonable profession will be considered.

I am now taking suggestions.

how about a pirate? since you only have one eye it's the perfect choice. although you wouldn't be able to wear the eyepatch because you wouldn't be able to see and you'd run into things and stuff.

I think we're getting too many numbering systems here...numbers make my head hurt :scratch: :banghead:

ahoy matey

Ody why do you only post in IO?

____
:wave: Ow head smilie wants to know

Yah, I dunno about the eyepatch thing. I wouldn't be very good at pillaging if I couldn't see. On the other hand, people might just give me stuff because I look scary...

As to why I only post in IO, I can't keep up with any other forum, really. You may find me reading random posts in EYKIW and FYM for example, but by the time I get done reading 3 pages of posts, I lose all motivation to say anything.

Heh. Maybe I'm too apathetic.

But actually, I shouldn't have said any of this, because now I lost my mysterious quality.

Last edited:
ass backwards

People say they dont post in IO because of the same reasons you dont post in the other forums.

:scratch:

i found it.

Screaming Flower said:
i just lost my train of thought.

train_thought.gif

Originally posted by Screaming Canuck
i think if ody becomes a pirate he should be called captain sushi

..would certainly strike fear into my digestive system

Screaming Flower said:
how about a pirate? since you only have one eye it's the perfect choice. although you wouldn't be able to wear the eyepatch because you wouldn't be able to see and you'd run into things and stuff.

Dude you are funny. Sometimes even if you see a joke comeing the delivery and wording can mean allot. :up:

BOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSBOOFUSLEMONSARECOOL

Sicy said:
Ody why do you only post in IO?

____
:wave: Ow head smilie wants to know

The same could be asked of me, but SF recomended IO so I try to make an effort to come over here on occasion. I also have tunnel vision and forget about other forums. I am a refugee of the Lemonade Stand. :dance:

ghetofabu said:
Dude you are funny. Sometimes even if you see a joke comeing the delivery and wording can mean allot. :up:

thank you eugene. :der:

___
:wave: you don't post enough in io

freaks

This place is perfect for home cheeze.

____
:wave: eugene cant spell worth a shit

Re: boofus, checking in

Lilly said:

_____
:sad: where's the one time?

Wow.....

I don't know if I have any one time stories involving selling my body for cheese......:scratch:

Nope.....

I don't!

:ohmy:

:(

That did remind me of something though.......

One time, in 6th grade, I bought my friend's soul for a stick of gum.

*wonders what I ever did with that certificate of ownership...:scratch:*

Re: ass backwards

Sicy said:
People say they dont post in IO because of the same reasons you dont post in the other forums.
:scratch:

Well, look. In IO, the posts are mostly short, unless acro posts a joke thread. And I like acro's joke threads :).

Although there may be A LOT of posts in IO, all the posts are really short. Whereas, in other areas, some posts get to be really long and I get tired of reading them. Plus, I am comitted to the lifestlye of IO.

P.S. Whatever happened to Bathtime Fun Whoretense?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom