It '(s) Officially an FYI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2gypsy

The Fly
Individual states and countries specifically prohibit internet defamation, no matter what form it takes. Defamation consists of false and unprivileged publication which results in economic damages or personal distress. Financial loss is not necessary where the statement implies that a person is a criminal or has an unpleasant disease.

In some cases, attorneys have asked the court system to identify the authors of anonymous defamatory messages. This has been done by filing "John Doe" lawsuits and issuing subpoenas to message boards where individuals have posted the disparaging messages.

Last edited:
STOP HAIR - ASSING ME! :angry:

IF YOU DO NOT STOP HARE-ASSING ME, I am GOING TO TELL YOUR MOMMY!

:angy:

Now, about that hamburger...

Maybe you should brush up on copyright regulations as well, and not copy and paste direct quotes without attributing them to the proper sources.

G_IIIE3_Campfire.gif

Last edited:
im going to have a sordid afir one day with doozy. this is not a false statement. apart from the fact that it probably is. but the thought is still there.

as for the rest of this...:fy:
:wink:

zoney! said:
STOP HAIR - ASSING ME! :angry:

IF YOU DO NOT STOP HARE-ASSING ME, I am GOING TO TELL YOUR MOMMY!

:angy:

Now, about that hamburger...

you fucking TORTOISE!

zoney! said:
doozer...

have you met alan jamison?

:angry:

I am sure they would be the best of friends.

Too bad that they wouldn't be friends for long -- after all, Allan Jamison is going to die a very slow and painful death soon.

Back
Top Bottom