it;s officially a phone call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know, i think we have that.

we've got a lot of siouxsie and the banshees actually

i can never tell what's serious in io and what's not :|

i :heart: siouxsie and the banshees
i saw her in concert once, it was awesome.

do not leave us hanging on bonos69girl. what are the lyrics please.
what martha typed sounds very familiar. hmm. no, i dont think it is. i am playing it on mentalwinmx v angie 3.0 and it is not it.

i like the song playing in my head though, so i will keep playing it.

:love: rock on, angie o' spellbound.

from the cradle bars
comes a beckoning voice
it sends you spinning
you have no choice

you hear laughter
cracking through the walls
it sends you spinning
you have no choice

following the footsteps
of a rag doll dance
we are entranced
spellbound

and don't forget
when your elders forget
to say their prayers
take them by the legs
and throw them down the stairs

when you think
your toys have gone beserk
it's an illusion
you cannot shirk
you hear laughter
cracking through the walls
it sends you spinning
you have no choice

following the footsteps
of a rag doll dance
we are entranced
spellbound

actually, i really hate the phone...everytime i look at this thread i wonder
a)what was i thinking when i posted
b)how are there more replies?
c)why does io pick the threads it picks to post in? there's got to be some kind of forumla for which threads will sprout plural pages...i just haven't taken the right math class to figure it out.

IWasBored said:
a)what was i thinking when i posted
b)how are there more replies?
c)why does io pick the threads it picks to post in? there's got to be some kind of forumla for which threads will sprout plural pages...i just haven't taken the right math class to figure it out.

IWB...join me in the Interference Lab....as soon as a few of my other expirements are done, I will glady try and answer these questions.

If you look to the Westside of the lab, you will see the ever-so-witty Yertle the Turtle just finishing up on an expirement where will find it takes less time to find a TV listing online than to write a long post about pages missing in a TV guide.

I also have another experiment....I am tring to see if it faster to wait for the page to reload after a new post, or hitting the "impatient" button.

this will be grand. My initial outlook on THIS particular thread (and its longetivity) is that it has the bonosgirl69 factor going on...but we can look deeper into it her in the laboratory.

zoney! said:

IWB...join me in the Interference Lab....as soon as a few of my other expirements are done, I will glady try and answer these questions.

If you look to the Westside of the lab, you will see the ever-so-witty Yertle the Turtle just finishing up on an expirement where will find it takes less time to find a TV listing online than to write a long post about pages missing in a TV guide.

I also have another experiment....I am tring to see if it faster to wait for the page to reload after a new post, or hitting the "impatient" button.

this will be grand. My initial outlook on THIS particular thread (and its longetivity) is that it has the bonosgirl69 factor going on...but we can look deeper into it her in the laboratory.

field trip!

bggirl, you can give the thread the whole lotta loving it deserves :up:

ABEL said:

i wish i had free international calls so i could call lara :(

:hyper: That would be fun ABEL :hyper:

Except I would gab on for hours or as the lurgan crew in my class like to say "Laura can gas on for hours" gas means talking to you and me :wink:

bonosgirl84 said:
iwb, i was serious.
but since you won't give me the number, i will make my request here.

i want to hear spellbound by siouxsie and the banshees.

and i want to dedicate it to headsonsticks just because. thank you.

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom