It officially wasn't a squeak toy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dog loves snapping the necks of groundhogs and rabbits. You can hear the "crunch" when he gets them.

He then drags them to us all proud and sometimes starts tossing them around with his head and throws them up in the air. He looks way too happy for us to yell at him for something so disgusting...lol.

Melon

martha said:
That cuteness, and his furry, apricot-colored belly were the only two things keeping him from having his belongings packed for him, a "free" sign hung around his neck, and placement on the curb. :angry:

Worf almost threw up on some clothes I had on the floor (yes, I was lazy and just threw the clothes on the floor :reject: ).

I felt bad that she felt bad, but at the same time it was like, "NOT ON THE CLOTHES!!!"

:crack:

Yesterday morning at 3:30 the Great Striped Hunter had his mouse get away from him. He chased into the bedroom and out again, into the bathroom. His mommy had to catch it for him, but that means it was put outside to run away, while the Big Manly Hunter was shut up in the bathroom. And, no, I didn't get to sleep again, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom