It Officially# The Questions Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Here's the idea you asked the person above you a question and hopefully the person you asked a question to will answer. Kinda like Laura's thread "Describe the Person" this time instead of saying something about them ask them a question:wink:

Okay!! Bring on the questions!!!

why does your sig always get "wild irish rose" stuck in my head? even when i'm listening to something else...

IWasBored said:
why does your sig always get "wild irish rose" stuck in my head? even when i'm listening to something else...

prolly bc its a good song and i did that to confuse people :lol:

Is "wild irish rose" one of your favorite songs??

it's one of my favourites in the sense that i say that about most of the songs by my favourite bands.

are we the only ones in this thread? where is everyone?

sorry, i know that was two questions...i should use a semi colon...

the correct question would be what wouldn't i do :lol:

How did you get a computer on the dance floor, don't people bump into you?

wouldn't your computer get kind of wet?

oh man that's not what i meant...:censored:
gotta get AWAY from this place...look what it's doing to me
*leaves to finish watching "raging bull" and then to do calc homework, and perhaps get some sleep*

isn't that just another way of saying integral. Don't ask me, I failed calculus.

Are you really an earthling, or are you and the other alien overlords trying to trick us?

by finding the upper and lower limits of integration...

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

why do you enjoy eating brains soulfulmofo? and if me brain has indeed been eating, how am I trying this right now.

And to answer your question. Yes.

isn't there a way to find the antiderivative without using integration?

can hardly understand my professor's french accent...but i'm pretty sure we didn't learn any methods of integreation yet. this is only homework from the second day of class. the word "integral" hasn't technically come up. although everyone knows where the lectures are going...

the ocean ISN'T blue because its pen leaked...

or cos it's sad...

where is my mind? *somehow the pixies' song got stuck in my head*

iluvmullen: Why dear, I must taste the brains of everyone who enters IO... :macdevil: It's how I get to know a person, particularly the opposite sex...

awh: the ocean is blue because it's God's EPT... and knowing God, there's always life abound on Earth :D

IWB: Study your French first... then go back and read your calculus book ... in FRENCH!

since there is no real example of a capitalist society where there are distinctly two and only two classes, then yes. the signmakers exploit some other workers in a lower degree of proletariat and they have them make their signs for them.

what's with the brains eating? this isn't the first time i've asked this...why is everyone eating someone's brains? why wisn't it eyeballs or something?

Back
Top Bottom