It Officially# The Questions Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's odd...it let me upload it without trouble

usually i'm the one who these things don't work for...

:shrug: evil computers...

i'm not going to recognise your posts anymore!! cos that other dude is gone!

:lol:

whenever i change my avatar i go "hey! who's that?" and then realise that it was me...

IWasBored said:
i'm not going to recognise your posts anymore!! cos that other dude is gone!

:lol:

whenever i change my avatar i go "hey! who's that?" and then realise that it was me...

hehehe! I do that sometimes with other pple's avatars

i made a few other avatars...i've got three bill the butchers...i'm saving those for if i ever become a new yorker...although aren't you a refugee until something like 2500 posts?

hmmm...well, either way, it's a long long way off

i just realised i'm really going to miss this place over the summer

unless i work at the same job i had the last three years, and in that case, i'll be on from 8:45-9:15 and 11:45-12:15 five days a week...

EXACTLY. i was bored, i was surfing around at some odd time cos i couldn't sleep, and i thought registering here would be a good way to become un-bored.

i was right, although now i'm kinda bored waiting for people to post...i don't have the mental capacity to read a book right now, and i've checked my email and all sorts of other sites.

i changed and changed my avatar back three times already...i made some extras in case i get sick of whichever one i've got up now...i think it's back to daniel day-lewis as gerry conlon, the second one...but i can't remember, and depending on what page i load, it's not the same...why is that?

my question was about why do the avatars not change on all the pages?

my journal still has my other day-lewis as conlon avatar up...and i've had a bill the butcher, and a danny flynn (day-lewis' character in "the boxer" in case you've got no idea what i'm talking about :) ) and now back to the second "in the name of the father" one...

hmmm...then i guess it did change...

:shrug:

the dude looking to the left=daniel day-lewis as gerry conlon in "in the name of the father"

i checked my journal avatar...it's a dude looking to the left, it's the same dude, but it's a different picture...

how did you get so many posts all of the sudden, IWB? A few days ago you only had 800!

I almost have 1000 :hyper:, is that when you switch over to a refugee?

i've been spending far too much time here, that's how i've got so many posts. and i've been going around pretending i've got something to say in way too many forums ;)

1000 makes you a refugee...there's some confusion as to what makes you a new yorker though...that's what i'm waiting for so my bill the butcher avatar will have a purpose...heh...

the avatar mystery

wierd...you see what i see in threads as my avatar, but in my journal i see

3367%3A95%3B%3A7%3A32%7Ffp69%3Dwp%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3B4%3A865wp1lsi

Back
Top Bottom