It Officially# The Questions Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you stop using gas? :shrug:

Does counting sheep make you feel sleepy?

My brother one day said I had seom shoeeeee--wheatieeeeesssss = schuweeeeties for sweets and one morning in the car randommly said i get lunch at waaaaan = 1

It makes me laugh

Why do I have such colourful socks?

cos you didn't want all boring white ones.

why can't i figure out what part of my latin homework is the questions i'm suposed to answer? why won't they use ?marks????

it died cos i didn't want to answer my own question and no one else posted after me

why do the dining halls have to close at the ungodly hour of 7 pm?

because leaving them open at times when people actually eat would make way too much f#@%ing sense :angry:

Why are my feet always so cold when it's not even cold out :mad:?

Maybe...

MissVelvetDress, why when I play the coldplay scientist creensaver does my friggen computer refuse to respond? Does your do that? As soon as it comes on, I can't get rid of it, and the only way to get rid of it is to shut down manually.

who wrote "dirty old town"?? was it ewan mcccoll of the dubliners? or is it an old traditional song that no one know the writer?

hmmm, i know i've a recording of larry mullen saying it was a traditional song, but i thought i read that the guy from the dubliners wrote it...

(i was listening to the pogues' version, which is why i asked that question)

you can't stop laughing cos it's funnny

what's so funny?

i'm here but i can't vouch for anyone else.

i would assume they're in the thread about clevland

you should have all worn "hello my name is" name tags that had your interference names on them and another with your real name

i didn't come because cleveland is far away, i'm broke, and i've got school, a radio show, and ultimate frisbee practise

do you like my avatar?

having a radio show is a blast

why can't i ever find flogging molly's music on kazaa?

Back
Top Bottom