it officially sucks for northeastern kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we're an island.

luckily for us, we don't have electricity yet. the whole place runs on love :sexywink:

*I* was thinking of you all.

How many of *YOU* were thinking of me huh?
:mad:

Yeah....thought so.
:grumpy:

can someone pm me please. i am having a moment.
:grumpy:

actually, I can PM you :hyper:

but you first got to mail me to tell me what kind of moment you're having

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
so, zoney, you were stuck in detwah last night, too? at least we didn't have to sleep on the streets or subways like in NYC!! :crack:

Luckily...no. I did come up Friday night. It was eeeery flying into Detroit and only seeing "pockets" of areas with electricity.

I too was thinking about poor April.

I didn't know we were not supposed to drink the water until the morning :crazy:

You couldn't get coffee or water in the airport Saturday morning. :crack:

Is the water back on yet (The Detroit mayor seemed like he was doing a great job with the whole situation though).

zonelistener said:

Luckily...no. I did come up Friday night. It was eeeery flying into Detroit and only seeing "pockets" of areas with electricity.

I too was thinking about poor April.

I didn't know we were not supposed to drink the water until the morning :crazy:

You couldn't get coffee or water in the airport Saturday morning. :crack:

Is the water back on yet (The Detroit mayor seemed like he was doing a great job with the whole situation though).

It sounds like it was. It was creepy sleeping Thursday night in TOTAL darkness. :yikes:

Right now we're on a boil water alert until at LEAST Wednesday...ugh. Bottled water sales never had it so good.

Kwame, haha, we had our shit together, pretty much.... let me just say how pleasantly surprised I was. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom