it is official now i hate the body shop people!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
they follow you around
they ask you sooo many god damn questions your head hurts.
they are the most annoying people i have ever met!!!
i try to act polite but i just wanna tell them off!!
do i look like im gonna rob you or steal something from you..you jerks!!!
i work myself i see what you're doing:| and im not retard:der:.

ass holes!

*the body shop is a natural(?) AND OVER PRICED:angry: cosmetic store in Canada..no clue if you have it in America or any where else:huh:. its very small and if i had a question i think i could find you. in the end i did buy body butter and lip gloss cause the fucking chicks were staring at me.

When salespeople come over and ask if I need help (and I don't want any) I tell them "no, I'm don't need help." If they keep pestering me I usually just stop and stare at them until they go away. Then I make sure to look around for a while longer and then leave without buying anything -- even if I had intended to buy something when I came in.

I know people shoplift, but I don't and I hate feeling pressured when I shop. Besides, it's far more likely that the employee bugging me will steal far more from that shop than I ever will. :grumpy:

WildHoneyAlways said:
What do people who steal look like?

well people who steal usually have bags or a big purse. i had a "big" purse but come on it's not like im gonna go into this small store and take 13.00$ worth of shitty make up right in front of them...:eyebrow:

i'm just pissed that they explained every thing to me when i picked something up..like im gonna break it.

indra said:

A lot look remarkably like employees. :ohmy:

Oh, I know. :sad:

And Kayla, the point I was trying to make is that everyone looks like someone who could steal. We caught a lady shoving camis down her pants. She only had a medium sized purse with her. :shrug: She also had this crazy home-made tool to remove the sensors. :ohmy: (she pulled that from her pants too) I've worked for the Limited on and off for years and have seen some crazy shit when it comes to theft.

^a

WildHoneyAlways said:

And Kayla, the point I was trying to make is that everyone looks like someone who could steal. We caught a lady shoving camis down her pants. She only had a medium sized purse with her. :shrug: She also had this crazy home-made tool to remove the sensors. :ohmy: (she pulled that from her pants too) I've worked for the Limited on and off for years and have seen some crazy shit when it comes to theft.

yaa i know some crazy shit goes on in a dollar store..but i frankly don't care:uhoh: im a bad employee, i mean its a dollar store. :shrug:

love_u2_adam said:
^a

yaa i know some crazy shit goes on in a dollar store..but i frankly don't care:uhoh: im a bad employee, i mean its a dollar store. :shrug:

fired.

and btw it`s way more fun to be proactive and walk right in and ASK them to explain every item you pick up :wink:

love_u2_adam said:

*the body shop is a natural(?) AND OVER PRICED:angry: cosmetic store in Canada..no clue if you have it in America or any where else:huh:.

It's a UK store.

I had a big problem with them not listing products on the label (the shea butter was not listed in one of the facial masks). I'm terribly allergic to nuts and had an awful reaction. I went back to complain and they were completely useless and unhelpful. Haven't bought anything there since.

I really cannot stand it when I walk into a place and they are so ultra quick to step up to me and ask if I need any help. Let me browse, dammit! I usually tell them if I need help I am fully capable of asking for it! I love walking back out of those places empty handed too! If the salespeople are staring me down I'll ask them "WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and make them feel guilty, not me! I won't take that crap from shops and stores. If they make me feel uncomfortable being in their shops then I won't buy anything from them!

Every once in a while, if I'm asked too many times in the same store if I need help, I'll slowly turn my head towards whoever asked and say, in a serious voice "No....I'm beyond help, but...perhaps I can assist you?". Cheers me up every time.

No spoken words said:
Every once in a while, if I'm asked too many times in the same store if I need help, I'll slowly turn my head towards whoever asked and say, in a serious voice "No....I'm beyond help, but...perhaps I can assist you?". Cheers me up every time.

:applaud: Good one, I love it! I can't wait to try this line! Thanks for sharing!

Not to defend annoying retail behavior but. . . okay I guess I am about to defend it. :) You guys do know that employees are instructed to greet every customer right? When home office sends in the "secret shopper" the store is scored on how long it takes someone to approach them.

I mean, is being greeted by every employee as annoying as trying on 15 outfits and then leaving them on the floor of the dressing room? How about knocking something off a table and not picking it up? Or arguing with the cashier that an item is on sale just b/c you "found" it in the sale section, nevermind that it's not marked on sale?

Trust me, retail employees find you just as annoying as you find them. :D

Because I'm a broke-ass teacher I still work retail! I swear, next summer I'm going back to waiting tables or cocktailing. Waaaaay better money and I can afford to ignore people. Waiting tables was one of the best jobs I've ever had. I should starting looking now. . . :hmm:

My sister is a broke ass teacher. She teaches summer school at a local Community College, and I think she oversees an electronic course as well.

That I've never done; worked in a restaurant. I think retail was the limit for me. I know that the $$$ is great in that line of work, but, I think that me + someone who wants to send their food back = trouble. :)

At my retail gig, at least it was a sporting goods store, so I was surrounded by things that made me happy.

Back
Top Bottom