IO#you know you aren't in the OC anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
...when you pull into a park off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu for a pee break and the first thing you notice is Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee watching their sons play Little League baseball

:shocked:

He: Tall, skinnier than I thought, really colorful tattoos, quiet other than cheering his sons on

She: Disgustingly pretty with no makeup on, tiny waist, the smallest ass I have ever seen, perfect feet (she was barefoot) and yes...her boobs are HUGE

*more in my journal later :wink:

Sicy said:

I thought about it but they were with their kids so I didn't want to act like a stalker :wink:

Instead, we sat in the bleachers right next to them and watched the baseball game with them :D

PACKAGE-box_hires_dvd.jpg

all i would have been able to think about was seeing their "film"

I didn't think about it until she yelled something to her son and as soon as I heard her voice, I started hearing "I love you baby, I love you so much" :lol:

All I would have been staring at would be Tommy's uh, package.

I tried to catch a glimpse but he was sitting down most of the time and when he did stand up, he was wearing kinda baggy jeans :giggle:

It must suck being her too. I might be one of the few ladies that actually thinks Pamela is a good person.

I have no idea what she's like in her private life but I definately got the feeling that she's a very involved mom. Other than being drop dead gorgeous, she honestly seemed liked any other mom on the field. And I was really impressed with the way she and Tommy sat together and cheered for the boys, despite being divorced. He seemed very protective of her and they looked like they were still pretty into each other. He was sitting one level lower than her and he even rested his elbow on her leg at one point. I wish more divorced couples with kids could act that way.

Truth be told this was a very lucky sighting...I surprised BAW with a drive up the coast (considering from OC its 45 miles to the LA shoreline) anyway..we head to Santa Monica, take a couple of pic's by the Ocean and upper park...drive further into Malibu and shortly beyond...stop here and there and check things out..BAW says, I wonder where the celebrities are! I pass a Little League field and say, "if there are any celebrities out, they're over there with the kids!!!" Continue north another 25 miles, turn around and come back...BAW cries, I gotta pee...and I told her that the Malibu Little League field (Michael Landon Park) probably has the best bathrooms on the coast....pull into the lot, right next to the field and we start walking...5 fricken' seconds, BAW whispers in my ear,......"Its Tommy Lee and Pamela!"

Sure as hell....BAW hits the head, I stand there and watch the game (honest) we walked around the field to the cliffs to see the ocean and then back..by then, as a former Little League coach, I start getting interested in the game..within 15 minutes I'm sitting on the same bleacher 6 feet from the star....I'm so intent on the game that Pamela gets up and walks right in front of me and I don't even see it...that's when BAW saw those HIGH BEAMS...we watched the game for about 45 minutes, very enjoyable...all in all, it was great, the two of them really support their kids and we respected them doing so...not one camera near them..besides, I saw that paparazzi get his ass kicked by Tommy Lee, I wasn't in the mood for that!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
It must suck being her too. I might be one of the few ladies that actually thinks Pamela is a good person.

no one said she wasn't a good person.

we just like talking about her boobs. :giggle:

The park we were at was on a bluff overlooking the ocean and they had 4 of those telescope things for whale watching but "someone" turned one around and was using it for Pam watching :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
The park we were at was on a bluff overlooking the ocean and they had 4 of those telescope things for whale watching but "someone" turned one around and was using it for Pam watching :wink:

I had kinda left that out of the first story but BAW insisted on looking at those BOOBS...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom