IO you better strap-on your seatbelt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

hint: Masculinity is not defined by strength.

Its so funny that those things are still around (even if it´s just joking). We are living in the 21st century, hello, men have defined their roles newly just as women did 20 years ago.

:serious sidelook: :p polishing freudian glasses:

I like women like doozer. She offered me her protection. That´s a cool thing to do...

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I´m and old fashioned girl. I like my men to be virile and to ave strength. Not to be fucking metrosexual.

Ah ok. Then accept that these men (and I´m not one of them) will like you to be a good housewife. He works, you will not - enough to do with the kids. After all, if you´re oldfashioned, why shouldn´t they be oldfashioned too and have oldfashioned expectations, just like you?

My definition of strength, and especially of male strength, has not that much to do with being powerful, displaying power. A man who can be true, aside of many temptations, but who will lose a fight against ...what was the case? ten lesbians with strapons :D :D ... is a stronger man than the one who can not keep his virility under control, who will win the same fight.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Ah ok. Then accept that these men (and I´m not one of them) will like you to be a good housewife. He works, you will not - enough to do with the kids. After all, if you´re oldfashioned, why shouldn´t they be oldfashioned too and have oldfashioned expectations, just like you?

My definition of strength, and especially of male strength, has not that much to do with being powerful, displaying power. A man who can be true, aside of many temptations, but who will lose a fight against ...what was the case? ten lesbians with strapons :D :D ... is a stronger man than the one who can not keep his virility under control, who will win the same fight.

Yes, absolutely. And I want them to wear white vests, drink industrial amounts of Budweiser and beat me silly when they get home from driving them huge truck.

IWasBored said:

right, dude.

you have no idea. :rolleyes:

hehe youre so sweet and authentic why not put on the "i hate pink floyd" tshirt :flirt: :anti-matter:
smokin1.gif

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yes, absolutely. And I want them to wear white vests, drink industrial amounts of Budweiser and beat me silly when they get home from driving them huge truck.

good argument.

i cant stand it i said machine why are we here?
and it paused and said 'to play video games and drink beer'
that's weird you're subversive i thought we had a deeper purpose underneath the surface why do so many of us feel worthless
the machine said don't ask me ask your magazines
people and teen and loads of shit people dont need i started to bleed
and said just make me into bandaid the size of a giant pancake
wrap me around the whole world to heal the heartache
and if anyone's hungry well
they could just eat me or I'll be a peace treaty and no one could ever defeat me

Back
Top Bottom