IO why does it hurt so much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southern

The Fly
i know internet relationships are doomed most of the time but never the less i fell in love with a guy in England
never been in love before..........i was happy until about 3 pm today

no we haven't met yet but he was planning on visiting this July but we had webcams to enjoy each other with

so why is it so painful?:sad:

Honey hang in there.. you're a strong girl, I know you can get through this :hug: It's going to hurt for awhile but time heals all wounds.

that's what Iben said
i know it's true

it just helps a lot that i drept about him last night and we were just cuddling and hugging and kissing (simple things i really wanted to do) and today we were finally going to get to talk to each other; i was going to get to hear that sexy british accent

That's the main thing :) You know he's not just some jerk that screwed you over.

:(

I suck at relationships, otherwise I would give you some advice.

I'm sure things will get better for you though.

i do too
i finally found a guy who liked me and he's half way round the world.........not really much interest here:|

and know he's so far from being a jerk.....

internet relations suck. i vowed i'd never get involved in one again and i ended up doing it again recently, now im just letting it go. too much pain, too much distance.

im sorry southern, i know how it is:hug:

As a person who has been through three internet relationships, let me say that I know all too well what you are feeling right now. It seems to me that these types of relations hurt more because so much passion is built up in relatively little time. Without being there in person to kiss and hold, theres no way for that passion to be released. So when there is a breakup, there are some unresolved emotions left over. Lots of emotions=lots of heartache.

But don't worry, like everyone else mentioned, as time goes on you will feel better. :hug: It's nice that the two of you are able to remain friends :)

Thanks ya'll:)

i finally got to sleep last night......which wasn't easy because i got so upset that my jaw/head were just killing me............
i just hope i can make it through my 3 classes today without crying

Please think of it this way.. relationships on the internet without ever meeting are somewhat of a fantasy. You think in your head what's its like to kiss them, hold them, and in your head its perfect.

It's not like that in real life. 9 times out of 10.. once you meet its VERY different, and the feelings that you felt 'online' are much much different in person. It's not always what you imagine them to be.

You might have just saved yourself a lot of heartache by ending it now.

Hang in there southern :hug:

your right:)

and you know what.........i'm sad way too much and i'm tired of it
this happened can't change it, shit happens, time to move on:cool:

now lets see if that last tomorrow:reject:

Sicy said:
Please think of it this way.. relationships on the internet without ever meeting are somewhat of a fantasy. You think in your head what's its like to kiss them, hold them, and in your head its perfect.

yeah.

Sicy said:

It's not like that in real life. 9 times out of 10.. once you meet its VERY different, and the feelings that you felt 'online' are much much different in person. It's not always what you imagine them to be.

yes ... but sometimes it's even better than you imagined.

today was a good day:)
i'm happy and i'm going over to my friend Mike's place to watch Finding Nemo...........so i'm good

didn't even tear up today

Back
Top Bottom