IO: We've found the biggest douchebag alive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"douche" is like the new favorite word at the Ryan Adams board.

"Douche" is the new "Ryan"!
icon10.gif

Hmm for a minute I thought it was going to be a page about my girlfriend's friend Matt... but, apparently not. I think Matt could out-douche this Oliver guy any day, though. What a fucking douchebag.

It was humerous....

I was laughing along with you for a while. I like the "factual material" salute - good idea.

But the fatal flaw -

Well I guess we're back in 8th grade now

Yeah, I guess we are back in 8th grade now.... :hmm:

-----------------------------

I am not denying the "douchebag-esque" qualities presented. But at the same time... if you go out of your way to persecute a db, then what does that really make you?

Oh yeah, and one more thing - if you go to Detriot and talk about Michigan that way, I don't think you'll do too well no matter how bad you think you are. And if you want to talk about "gayest states"....

Well... why did you go to Florida? :eyebrow:

Last edited:
myusernamehere said:
That guy has a lot of anger and unresolved issues with homosexuals.

The author, not Oliver.

It's typical insecure alpha hetero dialogue. You know, when you can't string two words together in a sentence, you've got to throw in the word "gay" to sound all bad ass.

You can see what that dumb ass has been doing in college. Drinking beer.

Melon

Drinking beer in college? Say it ain't so melon! :gasp: :D

I dunno... take these things for what they are... I find it funny, just because the author has a lot of the same characteristics as the one he's writing about. Both are vying for attention. It's insecure dialogue and, while some people would argue that it takes security to wear pink and wear all those things like "Oliver" wears that look stupid, it isn't so much out of security as need for recognition - and in the end, that's the intent of both.

Of course, when I call my girlfriend's friend a douchebag, I'm doing so for a few different reasons... Real reasons. Not 'oh man, he wears pink and is therefore a fag lol omgImclever'. Reasons like him saying 'Elanna is a better friend then you' three days after my girlfriend saved him from a drug overdose when, of course, Elanna couldn't be bothered to stay up late talking to him that night so, you know, clearly she cares so much more. Whether that statement is true or not, regardless of circumstances, doesn't make it any less rude to start a conversation with. And rudeness, there's been him randomly showing up to her (my girlfriend's) apartment and insisting on using her printer, because he 'doesnt like the way the ink looks' on his, without having called first, even though he lives on the other side of the city and its way the hell out of the way (when she tried to turn him away he said 'So I came all this fucking way for nothing? Thanks a lot.'). He eats her food without asking and then complains that she 'doesnt have anything good', makes long distance calls at her house because he doesn't want to pay for his own, forgets her birthday every single year, argues with her about Led Zeppelin and the Doors (she is a LZ/D's Goddess) and even when liner notes and official documents say he's wrong he insists that he's still right, he claims to be Jim Morrison reincarnated (which is wrong, because Jim Morrison wasn't a total asshat), and then there was the time that he said she should break up with me because apparently I'm "boring and don't have any -real- character". Yeah. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Of course, according to him, I just hate him because I'm jealous (of what, I'm not sure?) and occassionally because he's "French". Seriously. I can't make this kind of shit up. Because he's French. o_O

Yeah I didn't like all the gay-bashing. I think that the page could have been fine without the words. Just the picture and the labels. I thought that the cell phone clip and wristband were the funniest. I HATE when people have cell phone clips.

does that guy never have any fun? who's the bigger idiot? the guy mugging for the camera hanging out with his friends or the guy sitting at home on his computer analyzing every nuance of the guy in the photo?

seriously, people need to loosen the fuck up.

Some of it was kind of funny. I hate pink shirts and popped collars, so that hit close to home.

But doesn't the entire article seem like a rip-off of Maddox? I can't say for certain because I didn't check out the rest of the site, but the tone of that page seemed very Maddoxy to me.

Back
Top Bottom