IO#we didn't call Iris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
um...if you happened to get a drunken voicemail at like 2:00 a.m. your time last night....it wasn't me and Rick. Really it wasn't. And if it sounded like we were trying to get our British friend to say funny things to you, you would be totally mistaken.

You do know another Rick and Char right? :shifty: :reject:

*keeps fingers crossed that it was the old cell number :uhoh:

Bonochick said:
I wish I got more calls.

Lines are open!

I'm looking for some fun tonight...

oh BELIEVE me...if I had your number, you would have gotten a call Saturday night! :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
great let's all post our #'s so we can get harassing calls from people in here. :wink: :angry:

Well its pretty hard to be a good harraser when you've tried it TWICE and keep dialing an out of service number :mad:

:laugh: :wave:

Bono's American Wife said:
um...if you happened to get a drunken voicemail at like 2:00 a.m. your time last night....it wasn't me and Rick. Really it wasn't. And if it sounded like we were trying to get our British friend to say funny things to you, you would be totally mistaken.

You do know another Rick and Char right? :shifty: :reject:

*keeps fingers crossed that it was the old cell number :uhoh:

so that explains why my phone rang at 2am :angry:

jk! :sexywink: :p

i should call and harrass people sometime. I would have to get myself a calling card though or else my parents would wonder who was making phone calls all over the country.

Screw you, I've explained already that I don't have caller ID on that phone line! That's my private line that I only give out to a select few, therefore caller ID is not necessary.

Then I fucked up and gave that number to you............:wink:

Back
Top Bottom