IO: Vandals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
The jazzy cd player I told my Dad to get my Mum for Christmas was stolen yesterday by little vandals :mad: She loved that thing and she never likes presents that much. The whole episode frightened her as they broke the window but then proceded to wreck the lock of the car, my Dad told her they might have stolen our house keys from the car (which they hadn't) and she ran home and was so stressed her nose was bleeding and her heart was racing and she had to go to the hospital. A sweet police man is coming to see her and give her tips on security. Was only informed of this today as she didn't want to worry me last night when I wasn't at home. Feel guilty about this whole thing as somehow feel it's my fault. Found out cost of cd player. :faint: Then found out cost of the damage to car. :yikes: I managed to get in car today using the damaged car door with the broken window, listen to our old radio and ask about playing a cd and never realised the window was broken, the lock was missing from the door and the cd player wasn't there. :huh:

Last edited:
damn!!

that reminds me of when we got our car stolen in the car park. came back it was gone .....it turned up the next day with they caught the basterds filling up with fuel

:angry:

I had my cd player stolen from my beloved beetle a few years back. Gits. They forced and mangled the original 34year old quarter-light window and I couldn't replace it so I had to get a reproduction :angry:

Lock 'em up and throw away the key, that's what I say

:angry::angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom