IO: they might be giants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2girlcj

War Child
The lady who lives in the apartment above me has 4 little kids (plus two more who visit sometimes) and I thought the noise was bad 6 months ago... now when they run the frames on the wall shake and the dining room light sways.

And there's a new nanny and I can't even fathom the noises she creates when "walking" across the room.

:crack: :crazy:

they might be giants :drool:

noisy neighbors :down:

unless the neighbors are noisy cuz they're playing they might be giants :wink:

It's not just me, my cats are on edge now too. Not healthy living conditions for anyone. Usually when they're wrestling (or whatever the hell they're doing) I try to leave the house; I've only gone up there once to ask them to stop jumping off the couch. (very nicely, too :flirt: )

Yet her boyfriend had the NERVE to come down one night when we we had people over playing Catchphrase and ask us to keep it down...at 8:15pm!!! :mad:

Ah, brings back memories of the last flat I lived in. It was 2 storey and their bedroom was directly above mine. The guy's girlfriend was a "screamer". :barf:

currently live in what is called a stacked townhouse condo...3 units, we have tope 2 floors and rooftop terrace...and when you arent used to it..it is quite hard minding your P's and Q's - me not so bad, but kids dont get it...when they are used to living in their own space...visiting a place where it is kind of shared is hard concept for them...hence why we bought a house...heck its only money...:|

Back
Top Bottom