IO: They made fun of people like us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they know about io?

or did they make fun of u2 fans, message board posters, or people with internet accesss?

Will went to stand in line to get Barry Manilow tickets and discovered that the girl behind him not only posted on the Barry Manilow forum but was like the Queen of the Barry Manilow forum. They were "fanilows".

:lmao:

I feel like I'm the only person who has never found that show to be funny. However, I did have to watch the Kevin Bacon episode, to see him go into Footloose mode one last time.

*sigh*

Those were the good old days...

There was also squabbling about whether or not somebody could save your place in line. I wish I could remember Will's handle--it was hilarious. He didn't want anyone to know he was a fanilow at first but then forgot his embarrassment when he realized he was talking to the Queen Fanilow (which would be like our Sicy).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

~LadyLemon~ said:
I feel like I'm the only person who has never found that show to be funny.

I have to be in the mood myself...but I live with a gay man so it hits a little close (even though my housemate does not fit any stupid stereotypes).

I have lots of gay friends (men and women) and stuff like that usually bothers me (excessive stereotypes). However, I am shamelessly addicted to Queer Eye. Heh...go figure.

~LadyLemon~ said:
I have lots of gay friends (men and women) and stuff like that usually bothers me (excessive stereotypes). However, I am shamelessly addicted to Queer Eye. Heh...go figure.

My gay friends, not a stereotype among them, all love Will & Grace. They tend not to be as sensitive as their well-meaning PC straight friends. I resisted the show for years but I think Debra Messing is like a modern day Lucille Ball.

i hate the show because i tend to hate sitcoms in general and find them really hard to payattention to. and that lady's voice pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom