IO : They are advertising stuff a bit early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
The Sears Christmas Wishbook arrived in my mailbox today:ohmy: It seems early to me for this to be coming out.. but oh well. Always interesting to see what useless gadgets they've come up with for this year :wink:

Oh my gosh, my sister and I got so excited when that would come in the mail when we were kids. :drool: We'd flip to the toy section and start making our list immediately. :lol:

Bonochick said:
Oh my gosh, my sister and I got so excited when that would come in the mail when we were kids. :drool: We'd flip to the toy section and start making our list immediately. :lol:

My sister and I used to flip to the men's underwear section so we could laugh at the guys with their T-shirts tucked into their tighty-whiteys :giggle: :reject:

At work, we have some Waterford collectible ornaments out and I have been unpacking Christmas ornaments for about a month now:reject: and today we put Christmas trees together........
Hate me now:wink:

The Christmas is not right next to the Halloween, however.:shifty:

I work at sears and we don't have any christmas stuff in the store yet, or halloween either, though we don't get much for that holiday.

Well, I've already started MY Christmas shopping! My mother is virtually taken care of and dad will shortly follow as I usually buy him heaps at his birthday in September and then divvy it up.

Mind you, we are going to have an awesomely hot Christmas this year. I expect the barbeque will be on overdrive and we will of course be soaking it up while you lot freeze your arses off!

:giggle:

Who here hates gloating?
:angel:

I'm already thinking about where we're gonna put the Christmas tree. :hyper: And Ernie's family will be here...including his two adorable little nieces. :love: I can't wait to shop for them!

I need money though. :( What I thought was money I was going to be able to use towards Christmas gifts looks like it's gonna have to be used to nurse my sick computer. :sigh:

Let's live in the moment PEOPLE!! Live in the moment....:eyebrow:

Pass me another drink Bentley, will ya...I don't pay you the big bucks for nothing...

getcomp.aspx

:wink:

oh man. i've not been to the mall in a few weeks (for good reason, especially macy's...if i go to macy's i go to the mac counter and look out cuz i'll be dropping some major cash$money on lipglosses and eyeshadows i really don't need). if i go this weekend and i see christmas trees... :down:

Ok, let me help youse all with your shopping.

FREE TO GOOD HOME:
1 feral cat who is annoying the shit out of me by doing the right thing and using a scratching post. Is toilet trained, microchipped, desexed, and mental. And fat. And vicious. And sweet, in a schizophrenic way. Oh, and possessed by out of world demons.

1 pre-loved pair of service station sunnies. Were seceeded by a pair of Ray Bans. Has not looked same since. Will make you look sophisticated, tortoiseshell in frame, dark polaroid lens, UV max filters. Will suit female. Possible cat owner?

1 European car. Not suited to Aus roads. Will suit European? Maybe a cat owner with service station sunnies? Works well, but has strange noise in clutch/lower gears which disappears when radio is turned up loudly...
:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom