IO:Summer is OVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tania said:
cottesloe-beach.jpg

Cottesloe Beach....

:drool:

That looks like Henley Beach, a mere 10 minutes from my house. Summer :drool:

Palace_Hero said:
AH-HA-HAHA-HAHA-HA

Its almost spring, the most beautiful time of year here, and then SUMMERRR!!!!!

And I can enjoy both to the fullest cos I got fuck all on. :)

what?:slant:

I am now looking foward to fall:drool: I've come to terms that summer is over and I have to go back to work. Its getting cooler and the leaves are turning........I've accepted that now:wink: Fall is the best time in VT:hyper: wood smoke fills the chrisp air, pumpkins, beautiful foliage:drool:

Palace Hero says he'll enjoy spring and summer because he's "got fuck all on."

Hmm..interesting syntax there. No idea what that means.

Dis, I'm with you. I have one more week before classes start but that week is full of faculty meetings and last minute scrambling.

:sad:

the only good thing is that the 3rd leg is starting. yay!

ruffian said:
Palace Hero says he'll enjoy spring and summer because he's "got fuck all on."

Hmm..interesting syntax there. No idea what that means.

Dis, I'm with you. I have one more week before classes start but that week is full of faculty meetings and last minute scrambling.

:sad:

the only good thing is that the 3rd leg is starting. yay!

yeah..I have no idea either:confused: :slant:

anywho.....Ruff!!!:hyper:

summer is ending, but the heat won't stop here until at least mid-october.

yesterday, we went jet skiing and had our last full blown beach party of the season. i'm so exhausted and sunburned and happy.

i truly hate it when summer ends. :(

yay! sick and tired of you bashing Americans.

why the hell would we know what that means....

Palace_Hero said:
You are just leaving yourself open to a lashing with comments like that.

I don't bash America. Beautiful country, some stupid people, even more stupid people running it. On the whole not to my taste.

You can't argue with that.
no, you're leaving yourself open to a lashing with your comments. you certainly sound like you're bashing america by saying "some stupid people, even more stupid people running it." you don't like america? fine, no one's asking you to. this thread isn't even about america.

you know, it's amazing, i'm friends with lots of people from the u.k., australia, and new zealand and i talk to even more. whenever any of them use a phrase i don't know, they have no problem explaining its meaning to me. you seem to be the only person who gets offended when everyone in the entire world isn't up to speed on your slang. chill out already.

KhanadaRhodes said:

no, you're leaving yourself open to a lashing with your comments. you certainly sound like you're bashing america by saying "some stupid people, even more stupid people running it." you don't like america? fine, no one's asking you to. this thread isn't even about america.

you know, it's amazing, i'm friends with lots of people from the u.k., australia, and new zealand and i talk to even more. whenever any of them use a phrase i don't know, they have no problem explaining its meaning to me. you seem to be the only person who gets offended when everyone in the entire world isn't up to speed on your slang. chill out already.

I'm chilled.

Are you disputing the fact that *some* stupid people live in America? And I bet alot of people feel the same way about the Bush admin.

I don't freak out because of misunderstandings. In fact I quite enjoy them, it is the spice of diversity. I do however get irked when people have a problem which, ironically, could be sorted out as easily as you say, but instead they make condescending comments or don't speak to me directly.

And this thread isn't about America, I realise. Speak to Dismantled who brought up the topic into the thread conciousness.

Dont worry khan, aus has some stupid people too :wink:
I was honestly surprised to find that nowhere else seems to define the seasons by the month. Someone from overseas once bemoaned some change of season on some random date and I was a bit "um, delayed reaction?" But it was just the rest of the world being weird.

I seriously cannot wait for summer. It is going to be sweet. And I too, have fuck all on :up: I am sooooooooooo excited :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom