IO: Sporks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ribbons&bows

Acrobat
We had a conversation about sporks today at lunch

There's just no need for any other utensils. You've already got the fork and spoon together, just serrate an edge and there you go

Sporks would make life so much easier :rockon:

The force is strong with this one. :yes:

:: hands ribbonsandbows a complimentary solid-gold spork and a lovely Tupperware container of newbie brains ::

Titanium sporks :up:
660002Lrg.jpg

i prefer the good ol separation between spoon and forks... mainly because i dont like spoons, i try to avoid them the best as possible.. i dont like the way they feel in my mouht especially the soup spoons. i mostly eat soup, ice cream etc with forks :reject:... except for cereal i eat it with a small spoon

elevation2u said:
i prefer the good ol separation between spoon and forks... mainly because i dont like spoons, i try to avoid them the best as possible.. i dont like the way they feel in my mouht especially the soup spoons. i mostly eat soup, ice cream etc with forks :reject:... except for cereal i eat it with a small spoon

how do you eat soup and ice cream with a fork?

:huh:

well if ice cream is nice and frozen then its like eating beans or mashed potatoes with a fork...
and i eat everything in the soup with a fork and then drink the liquid:reject: unless im at a restaurant i have to be proper and use the damn spoon:angry:

elevation2u said:

How do you feel about plastic spoons? :eyebrow:

Yes there is a spot on the smilie list just SCREAMING for a spork smilie!! :scream: "gimmee a spork smilie which IOers may use to eat brains!"

sidenote: I was reading an article in a magazine today and I had to reread one line 2 or 3 times - it said "spark" but I kept reading it as "spork" :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom