IO spiders ja!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YBORCITYOBL said:

O M G

Is this a bananaspider? :yikes:

Angela Harlem : your story about sleeping with an aerosol can and a lighter would be hilarious if I didn't know you are absolutely serious, you poor thing. :hug:

Dandy, you speak Dutch!! :love:

DOOZER YOU ARE FUCKING EVIL AND ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, WOMAN!!!!!
:scream:

:sad:

thank you everyone. excuse my while i extinguish the flames i just caused on my monitor.

cass said:
well you already know I like spiders, but not in my ear thank you. I've heard stories like that before, especially one of a woman with a strange lump on her face and when the doctor incised it lots of baby spiders emerged..ewwwwwwwww.

I was thinking of you yesterday Tom. Our local Friends of the Art Gallery are having their annual "Soup Day" fundraiser on the weekend. Lots of local restaurants make gourmet soups and bread accompanied by the music a string quartet. It's perfect winter weather here at the moment and the gallery has a beautiful garden and courtyard. If you were here, I'd take you :soup:

:)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool:

camelspider_small.jpg
[/IMG]
camelspider3.jpg
[/IMG]

camel spiders:yikes: :yikes:

these bastards can run 10 mph and have a leg span of 6 inches:scream: :scream:

there is a god. your pics didnt work.

i mean it people, my heart will give out if you post more, and then i will have to sue you all.

:sad:

Angela Harlem said:
ok, so they took a minute to load. they aren't real. it was apparently a hoax.

ok?

OK??????

:scream:

I am afraid they are:yikes:

I feel like they are crawling all over me:yuck:

you DON"T even want to see the pic of thier bite.:crazy:

Cassis said:
and a nice glass of cassis :ohmy: :drool:

:shifty: what exactly is that.........

is it red or white?....I think red would be too heavy for the camel spider...lets go with white:wink:

Dismantled said:

:shifty: what exactly is that.........

is it red or white?....I think red would be too heavy for the camel spider...lets go with white:wink:

i suggest you google for it

made of blackberries :drool:

Cassis said:

i suggest you google for it

made of blackberries :drool:

cassis.jpg
[/IMG]
:drool: I bet you make a great wine:drool:

looks like some sort of current or something.

Cassis is a beautiful place in France:love:

Can someone post a picture of a Huntsmens Spider - or at least describe what one is and where:yikes: where thy're found?

^
^
:scream: OMG! That's not the kind of creature I'd like to run into... Why do spiders always look so scary? With those awful looking legs... :scream:

Back
Top Bottom