IO Snow in the Mountains!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Mount Washington has got almost three feet of snow. Winter is almost here in New England!!!! I can't wait to be out on my skis carving up the mountains. Definitely the best season. :heart:

:hyper: You know the UK is supposed to be having its worst winter this year for a decade and there's even rumours that the south of England will have the worst winter since the mid-sixties which had huge snowfalls and the country was frozen till April. :ohmy: Unfortunately there are also rumours of fuel shortages so this could become quite a dangerous situation for the vulnerable. :(

But given the MET office's track record on weather predictions it'll probably be our warmest winter yet! :heart: snow

randhail said:
Mount Washington has got almost three feet of snow. Winter is almost here in New England!!!! I can't wait to be out on my skis carving up the mountains. Definitely the best season. :heart:

I can see Mt. Washington from my house
:drool: it was so beautiful this morning with the sun rise...glistening orangy/pink with all the snow.

We are suppose to get snow tonight here:hyper: there is already some on Burke Mtn:hyper::love:

Back
Top Bottom