IO: Sit down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
And stop wandering about like a buffoon.

*throws stuff*

People. :|

And stop clacking on the silent keyboards while your at it

I tried to say I looked like a muppet last week but I said "I am such a muffin" everyone looked at me funnily but I didnt think that was particularly weird.

I dunno chocolate probably. I am a muffin though. I love being a muffin. My maw says im a kipper thats true too. I told her ill live wiht her until im 40. She laughed........nervously.

I just triede to throw my bottle of diet coke in the bin but as i was leaning forward I was pushing myself back on the chair and rolled accross the floor and nearly fell off. aaaaaaaaaaaah. muffins.

oooch liek we have the PSNI the Gardai are over the border. MUllen-Girl are you still in Dublin????

You should come viist me sometime. It should be obligatory you know. Join INterference. Meet Lara Mullens. Unless your a freak. Lara Mullens won't want to see you.

you will. we can go to the crown. I have never had a drink ther but everonye loves it, last year an american man bought everyone there drinnks on his credit card, he got a mntion in hte paper.

Apparently im funny when im drunk but omg im sorry to stop there but the french boy kisses his friends on both cheeks when he meets them.................considers introducing herself to boy :hmm:

Me on WEdnesday *hops in car, sprawls along backseat, car travels along. *thud*

LAra Mullens: Hits head on ground. Mum, Mum, Mum look im ont he ground HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR Mum look on the ground I rolled off HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR Dad stop at Tesco. *after Tesco* uggh i dont feel too good - collapses onto bed *snore snore*

Next mroning*

Mum: Children your sister was a bad example last night and her father was angry

Me: I feel really sick

My mum: Whats your plans for today Laura?

Me: Class. Home. Sleep. Lets all be quiet now.

Everyone: :lmao: She must be ill if shes asking NOT to talk

My brother *gets out of car* Lara you were really funny in the car today you have made me day really enjoyable *closes door*

Me: *winds down electric window, *looks out* Shut up chuckles.*mumbles* :censored: :|

My Mum: :lmao: I mean dont curse

My brother walking along: :lol: :lmao:

LOL Lara

LOL...we did some wild things in Dublin when we were drunk...go up to random people and just start talking to them...speak with a hindu accent..LOL...among other stuff

uhm I talk to at least one new person eevryday - i talk to people in the post office, in the library, in the lift, in the computer suite, in the reastuarant, on the soafas in the union

Maw: do you talk to everyone you meet?

Me: Well not everyone........

Maw: God love them.......

Me: *talk talk talk*

Maw: I love you but give your mouth a rest

Different people: Do you ever stop talking?

:| *zip*

:laugh:

:ohmy:

mmmmm Mullen-Girl m'aiderais avec ma Francais. <-- its all wrong

Les taux de ch?mage entre les jeunes en France sont tr?s ?lev?s.

Si l?on observer les taux des ch?mage des jeunes dans autres pays de L?union europ?en, il est ?vident que les jeunes en France sont particuli?rement affecter par le ch?mage.

:mad: here look somebody do my presenation - 5 moins talking sweet cakes - ill give you a prize.....

Je suis en premiere a l'universite et donc j'ai 6 ans de experience avec le francais.

I CANNOT SPEAK FRENCH

:mad:

Puedo hablar espanol

pull up some couch and lets do a sing-along

HeadsOnSticks said:
<----------feels incredibly left out of this thread. :(

Here...try this:

Sit down, stand up
Walk into the jaws of hell
Anytime
Anytime
Sit down, stand up
Sit down, stand up
We can wipe you out anytime
We can wipe you out
Anytime
Anytime
Stand up
the rain drops {x47}
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Re: pull up some couch and lets do a sing-along

zoney! said:

Here...try this:

Sit down, stand up
Anytime
Anytime
Sit down, stand up
Sit down, stand up
We can wipe you out anytime
We can wipe you out
Anytime
Anytime
Stand up
the rain drops {x47}

"everyone likes a little bit of ass....but no one likes a smart ass."

HeadsOnSticks said:

waaaaaatch it.

Hey ... I have recently come to appreciate the radiohead ... :tongue:

However, I have not yet reached an obsessive compulsive state where I can randomly spout lyrics at the drop of Thom's hat.

Back
Top Bottom