IO#: search party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Gather up your flashlights and duck boots.....some Interlanders are missing.

I need one party to scour the East Central Michigan for a single white female that goes by the name Bonochick. She may be disguised as a tennis shoe or pirate. She has been missing for about 20 hours. Whatever you do, do not call her Kathy. She DON'T like it. here is a picture:

337%3B898723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3B%3A82%3C%3B%3B%3Bot1lsi

Next up...I need a group to search the Chicagoland area. Another single white female has gone missing (hopefully, the two cases are not related). She goes by the name Screaming Flower. She may be disguised as monkey or a news camera person. Here is a photo of her:

336%3A652323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A%3A%3A%3B%3B%3C%3Bot1lsi

Finally, I need a search part to spread out over a stretch of land between Dallas and Austin in Texas. Another single white female, this one goes by the name *BOOMCHA!*. I suspect this one has run off eith group of bible salespeople, or the Krishnas at the Beaumont Airport. But we still need to search the cattle lands. She might be disguised as a nun or raging lunatic. Here is a recent photo:

tn_cr_classic_03.jpg

Okay! who's in?

Screaming Flower came to me in a dream last night. (see other thread)

Something came up. Thats all i know.

but this just in...

I HAVE BEEN FOUND!!! :wave:

i think i just heard a cricket. ...

Ali Rose, you're always disappearing. :angry: Please don't, ok?
:wink:

What happened to Screamer? From the way you're all talking, I'm worried. If anyone knows and obviously its none of my business, but can someone just say that she's ok?

As for BC. Pffft! Where is she????? She is not allowed to disappear like this unannounced. Too many people do this around here without letting me know. :angry:

Boomer. Pffft again. See BC.

:angry:

You know, come to think of it, Bassy hasn't been around in a while either :shifty:

Is this like that movie invasion of the body snatchers where people keep dissapearing one by one? :der:

*calls the search and rescue team* :shifty:

With two people found, and a third that we eren't searching for appear (Hi TIFF!!!! :wave:) - we have one left.

AND, I did make a phone call to BC this afternoon, and she has retruned the call. I am going to talk to her now!!!!

*stumbles in*

That was a good party that Mr. BAW had...

*goes back to bed*

;)

Hi, everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom