IO say hello to Daisy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
She had three teeth pulled today:sad:

her bottom teeth were becoming crowded so they had to make room for two in the back. then her front tooth was supposed to have come out already so they took that one out too.

she never flinched when they gave her the first shot. then she flinched a lil with the second shot. the dentist and assistant were very impressed. when they were done, she jumped up, she got a small toy, then danced a mini dance.

so please say hi to Daisy:)

hi daisy. :wave:

:uhoh: does this count with the tooth fairy?

ask your mom, she'll know. :wink:

and ask her to let you say hi to us, too!!

say, move over mom, gimme the keyboard!!!

:wave: daisy

i finally got your Christmas Card... it was sitting somewhere, and my parents didn't bother to tell me it arrived. :grumpy:

:)

zoeyteeth.jpg

:wave:

she saw the thread and she loves all of you:D

she will be posting in this thread tomorrow after i register her a username:shifty:

after we got out of the dentists office, i had to take her to the store to stock up on ice cream, chicken soup, and a new spongebob squarepants backpack (i had to buy her something...i didnt know they were gonna pull any out today), etc...

she was in some pain when we were at the store, and at home. she totally loved chatting to bg and chelsea tonight:D

thanks you guys:heart:

Good job Daisy! I had to have a few teeth pulled when I was your age, but I was a scaredy-cat and was afraid of shots so I had laughing gas instead - you're much braver than me! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom