IO: Sam is drunk.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know! He went out with his football team (he has to do the social stuff if he wants to keep playing for the university's seconds), and now he's on the phone to me wandering around outside.

Ok that's kind of scary actually.. he has no idea at all where he is?? :der:

He was trying to find the entrance to the cemetary next door, but it took him a minute to find it. Nothing serious. :)

He stumbled in about 30 minutes ago with a slurred "Piebles....I want a cuddle" and then passed out on the guest bed. I force-fed him two aspirin.

:lol:

I'm glad he found his way back safe and sound!

I got drunk and lost once...in the restroom at a banquet hall :reject: I suddenly realized I couldn't find my way back to our table so I just waited and one of Rick's nieces finally came in and led me back!

You and me both! Actually, I don't drink it (much...I'll have a couple every now and then but don't get drunk anymore) because it makes me INCREDIBLY depressed for days after.

Lately when I've gotten drunk it's been at home, so there's no worry about getting lost. The last time I was out with friends and I was getting into my car, they asked me if I knew the way home. I said, "Yes, it's five minutes away." They were like, "Yeah, we know."

(I could get lost inside a paper bag.)

It depresses me too. It does not mix well with the medication I take. I only drink when I'm under extreme stress, which I am right now because the political situation in my country is so damn tense. Thank God we have only twelve more days of this madness. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

HEY! :angry:

(ok, I admit it... lol :laugh: :eek: )

I think it'll be ok, Iris... it's less than a half hour to the border. :sexywink:

Didn't we get all turned around and semi-lost the day we all went shopping in Toronto? I remember the two of us got separated from our group when we walked to a poster shop and it took us a long time to find them again :reject: :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
:lol:

I got drunk and lost once...in the restroom at a banquet hall :reject: I suddenly realized I couldn't find my way back to our table so I just waited and one of Rick's nieces finally came in and led me back!

I remember that! :lmao: At the Holiday Inn, Miss Rum and Coke! :D

meegannie said:
He was trying to find the entrance to the cemetary next door, but it took him a minute to find it. Nothing serious. :)

He stumbled in about 30 minutes ago with a slurred "Piebles....I want a cuddle" and then passed out on the guest bed. I force-fed him two aspirin.

I hope you didn't take advantage of him.... :angry: :sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:

Didn't we get all turned around and semi-lost the day we all went shopping in Toronto? I remember the two of us got separated from our group when we walked to a poster shop and it took us a long time to find them again :reject: :laugh:

Yep, I remember that!

We weren't even drunk at the time. :laugh: :reject:

I only hope we won't get lost this time, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom