IO: Salt City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't give me the eyebrow ... :angry:

I could use a big chunk of salt today ... a nice accompaniment when I eat the brains of my co-workers.

339%3A362%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323389%3A77547ot1lsi

salt :drool:

and no that picture is not photoshopped! lol! it was taken in the town of Grand Saline, TX, which is actually built on a huge salt block where they mine the salt.

zoney! said:

Yes!

SEE: IT'S OFFICIAL: It is not OK to be an ASS conveniently stuck at the top of IO for eternity and beyond! :up:

Meh ... I am in a crappy mood and am feeling very much like being an ass, so perhaps I should stay away from IO.

is you MSN broken JessicaAnn?

If so...nothing is better than a good conversation thread here in IO! :hyper:

Should I start?

How are you? Haven't spoken in a while!

I also have some comments about your co-workers...we can get to that after we get the cordial stuff out of the way!

:hyper:

actually, I have only had the honor of visiting him in the morning. Yet, my fondness for him will always be there! :D

What did he offer you?

He offered me cheeseburgers and hashbrowns.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but he has two clocks on his wall, hanging side by side and one clock is a minute faster than the other. It's always been that way. I think he's smoking the pipe.

How could you not remember the clocks ... it's his trademark .... that and having a hamburger fiesta whenever the Brewers win 12 games in a row. (only happened once in my life)/

LMAO! Brew crew nightmare.

My friend told me about the Brewers deal when we visited with Mr. Webb....we even went to a game. Odd, the Brewers lost. (to the Cubs :up: ).

Maybe the one minute difference is the time difference between his location and Miller Park...there must be a time difference!

You know...that whole hour between one time zone and the next needs to be broken down into individual minutes, if you ask me.

I think this was George's philosophy.

Time zones :hyper:

That must be it. George is an odd fellow, but I still like him.

Ahhh ... memories of the Webb man ... I remember way back in my childhood. Webb lived across the street from the church my family went to. We would go over to his place for breakfast after church.

THat is EXACTLY what I have done everytime I have visited the Milwaukee area....Church and Webb.

Is this a common Milwuakean thing on the day of the Sabath?

Back
Top Bottom