IO: Random Interference Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
icelle said:
when i see daisy playing with her barbies, i think of BC.

Can I come over and play Barbies?? :D :wave:

I always think of meggie when I see penguins...always. When John and I went to the zoo, and we saw the sign for the opening of the penguin exhibit, the first thing I thought was, "Oooh, meggie would love this!" :laugh: :heart:

There was this rock star outfit for Ken that had black boots and black "leather" pants...I was so tempted to buy it and make a Bono doll. :laugh:

:reject: yes this crack house has become part of my daily life. the whole "i have a friend that lives in {insert random city/ country}" have provided many stange looks and "huh" from my friends and family. lol oh well at least i have met a good bit of you and know you are normal. i think it is funny when people IM or PM from here and tell me that whenever they hear a Coldplay song or see David Beckham, Colin Farrel or Justin Timberlake they think of me, especially when i haven't met some of them in person. ah the free PR and marketing we do for our favorite bands, actors, athletes does wonders for their popularity.

and yes whenever i see a radiohead sticker on someones car i think of Bear and this place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom