IO Psycho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i dont think i ever mentioned this here in io but back in october i moved to the house next door to me, and i have this landlord who's a bit obsessive compulsive. she parks her car at my house because she lives down the street from me with her roommate and there's no room for her to park there cuz of other people living at her home. she used to come into the house without knocking, then one time she woke me up at 6am to move cars after i told her repeatedly the keys were in a specific place. i was pissed to say the least. then one time she said she had to go INTO MY PURSE to get my keys to move cars. then i just gave her a copy of my car key so she wouldnt go into my fucking purse, or come into my house anymore to get the key to move my car. she has since calmed down, since my sis moved in with me. so we thought.

couple of weeks ago she put up the 10 commandments on the front lawn of my house. :|

then last night someone put a big-ass red sombrero on my doorknob. then left some christmas decorations and some wierd plates with some ivy designs on them.

this is getting to be a bit psychotic.

im not a poor mexican who needs plates or appreciate my history:|

its not everyday i get some freaky sombrero on my doorknob.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllleeeeee

check your PM's please. :angry:

i told my mom what happend last night and she thinks it was the old lady who lives next door to me who left the hat on my doorknob. dont know if i mentioned her here either but she's really wierd too. she walks around the park with her hand covering her face and then when i come from the opposite direction she'll turn around and walk back into her house. she does the same thing with my brother and sister. sometimes she'll come over and give daisy home made popcorn and then talk to me. other times she'll avoid me at all costs. we think its her who left the red sombrero and plates.

:uhoh:

icelle said:
i told my mom what happend last night and she thinks it was the old lady who lives next door to me who left the hat on my doorknob. dont know if i mentioned her here either but she's really wierd too. she walks around the park with her hand covering her face and then when i come from the opposite direction she'll turn around and walk back into her house. she does the same thing with my brother and sister. sometimes she'll come over and give daisy home made popcorn and then talk to me. other times she'll avoid me at all costs. we think its her who left the red sombrero and plates.

:uhoh:

Maybe the lady who used to live in your house left the plate and the sombrero at the old ladies house last Christmas and she was just returning them?

:shrug: :laugh:

*joins in

they're the people that you meet, when you're walkin' down the street...

and in the case of the weird old lady, turns and goes back in the house! :shifty:

but she's normal sometimes! i swear she wasn't like this before! and she makes really good popcorn too! lol..

actually my landlord came up to me that day and asked me who's red hat it was and she was laughing too because she didnt know who it belonged to.

so she's ruled out.

Mr. BAW said:
When she starts leaving corns husks and bowls of masa, you'd better get your tamale-makin' clothes on!!! :lol:

Aye, mija!!! :wave:

:lmao:

*waits for the Irony police to arrest me

Mullen-Girl said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Tamales...my mom is making those for Christmas Day :drool:

I thought you were done posting here until after the holidays?

I HATE when people say they are going to leave and they don't. :mad:

Re: *waits for the Irony police to arrest me

zoney! said:
I HATE when people say they are going to leave and they don't. :mad:

*cough* Hi Pot this is Kettle :angry:

Re: Re: *waits for the Irony police to arrest me

Deathbear's Fly Girl said:

*cough* Hi Pot this is Kettle :angry:

i've missed the flygirl:heart:

Back
Top Bottom