IO: post questions for basstrap here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Mr. basstrap...

I have a question for you:

I was looking at the Pedro the Lion's new album artwork last evening...can you please interpret what is going on in the phot for me, please.!?.?!.

Mr. BAW said:
Another self-seving effort for Z to meet chicks! :yikes:

huh?

No...here is the story...~LL~ and her friend and I went to a cool club in Detroit. ~~LL~~ went to powder her nose (yes, too much information), and I was staring at a poster that was stating the fact that Pedro the Lion will be coming to the club to promote their latest release, "Achilles Heel"

I noticed that Baasstrap has the "lion" in his a'tar. I know he drove all the way from newfieland to shit-ass South Central Illinois ( :wave: - not too far from my shit-ass town) to see the band last summer. SO, if there is an expert on what the album cover graphic means...it would be him!

ya see? :up:

zoney! said:

huh?

No...here is the story...~LL~ and her friend and I went to a cool club in Detroit. ~~LL~~ went to powder her nose (yes, too much information), and I was staring at a poster that was stating the fact that Pedro the Lion will be coming to the club to promote their latest release, "Achilles Heel"

I noticed that Baasstrap has the "lion" in his a'tar. I know he drove all the way from newfieland to shit-ass South Central Illinois ( :wave: - not too far from my shit-ass town) to see the band last summer. SO, if there is an expert on what the album cover graphic means...it would be him!

ya see? :up:

You lost me at "huh"..... :slant:

zoney! said:
Mr. basstrap...

I have a question for you:

I was looking at the Pedro the Lion's new album artwork last evening...can you please interpret what is going on in the phot for me, please.!?.?!.

oh dear lord...

let me see...

not really sure but it reminds me of the death of Aslan in Narnia

JessicaAnn said:
Question: Why is weather so important to the people of Milwaukee? Seriously ...

I don't know them, but if I had to take an educated guess, I would say that a large portion of them work the streets at night

wolfeden said:
why don't they make butt-flavored cat food?

if you can show that there is a market for ass-food I'm sure they'll oblige you
I sicken to think of how one would go about making ass flavored cat food

nbcrusader said:
How do Canadians celebrate Victoria Day?

it's a national secret, I'm sorry

but it does have something to do with butter and women

Back
Top Bottom