IO: Playing with mega balls can.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sizers at work are called doughnuts.

The plastic strips in displays to connect tops with bottoms are called ladders.

The grips on the hangers are called rubbers.

My boss threw a ripped one at me today, and I yelled, "Don't throw your used rubber at me!"

When I lived in a dorm, we all had stockings on the outsides of our doors in December. Mine kept getting filled with condoms.

Mr Baw: Well ... if you only knew some of the antics that take place among professional athletes here in The WI (8cough* Mark Chmura *cough*)

JessicaAnn said:
Mr Baw: Well ... if you only knew some of the antics that take place among professional athletes here in The WI (8cough* Mark Chmura *cough*)

Pick up the Journal-Sentinal Sports page someday and see that "promiscuity" and "pro athlete" go hand in hand. Most cities have tales that go FAR beyond a simple encounter with a local (Go Memorial!!!) Catholic High Schooler and a hot tub. :wink:

zoney! said:

Pick up the Journal-Sentinal Sports page someday and see that "promiscuity" and "pro athlete" go hand in hand. Most cities have tales that go FAR beyond a simple encounter with a local (Go Memorial!!!) Catholic High Schooler and a hot tub. :wink:

Oh ... and it gets better. Like when the Tennesse Church of a minister/football player burns down ... and the Packer fans (being the generous souls that they are) donate money to rebuild the church and the church STILL isn't built.

NOTE: I was not bilked into sending money to the "Church" fund.

Back
Top Bottom