IO #Passport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
It came in the mail today! All official-looking and such. :up:

This broad is going abroad! :hyper:

I look very scornful and dour in my picture, though...like one of the less-pleasant nannies on one of those TV shows with the British nannies and the bratty American kids. I was wearing a suit and had my hair up when I got the pictures taken, so...

Ah, I hardly care. :D

It used to be more fun years ago when they'd stamp them instead of just scanning them. The pages would fill up more quickly.

I got my driving licence today. It feels very good to not be a provisional driver even if I don't drive. :up:

I have a British pasport but I am sending away for my Irish one in a few days so by the time I go away I will have 2 passports. :heart: I hope my picture looks better in my Irish passport, I look stoned in the other one.

I had my last passport photo made in college. My hair is dyed fire-engine red with streaks of purple and I'm wearing kiddie barrettes, the ones that are little animals and toys. :crack: I thought this was a GREAT idea at the time. :rolleyes:

Funny enough, I've thought the photos on both of the passports I've had weren't that bad.

Now my driver's license photo is a whole different story. Michigan has probably the worst cameras in the world. :angry: It's up for renewal this year, so hopefully I'll get a better photo this time around.

Melon

Sicy said:
What are you feeding him? :angry:

kids112.jpg

I only want to use my passport to staple the visa on the pages

Last edited:
I was soooo happy when my passport finally expired. My old picture was taken in 1992 and I have mall bangs, frosted lipstick and huge white plastic earings! I look like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell :reject:

i'm going to get my passport renewed :hyper:
the last time i used it was 1988...i guess i'll have to get a completely new one, but i'm going to try to find my old one anyway :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
I was soooo happy when my passport finally expired. My old picture was taken in 1992 and I have mall bangs, frosted lipstick and huge white plastic earings! I look like Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell :reject:

:laugh: :up:

My friend gets so much abuse about her i.d. it's not even funny anymore. She used the same photo for her British and Irish passport. She's wearing our old school uniform in it even though she applied for them after we left school, you can only see the shirt and tie. Her eyes are quite...prominant in the pictures and her hair is tied back really tightly, she looks bald (she will admit this.)

When we go out the door staff pass it around to each other ad roar with laughter, some people have refused her entry to places because they tell her she's got a fake id and she's put a boys picture in it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom